No Journal Of Justice For Two Months? SCREW IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

12-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteMeGood View Post
Usually the JoJ involves hints at the Champions, so the following required will be
We know about Viktor.Let's make an article about the russian cyborg.

Poor lore writers.Holded captive like slaves and being overloaded with work...Sometimes,in a silent moment,I shed a tear because I know,that some poor people put so much work into something but no one cares/appreciates it.

Jaykoboy

12-15-2011

Okay, we should make a group of people and assign them all jobs and actually DO THIS. Actually assign us each columns, correspond through e-mail, and maybe even get a graphics designer to set up a page and maybe do some of the art.

I'll start off the ballots. Here's my e-mail: soulweaver64@gmail.com and I will be taking the Mailbag of Justice. Jaykoboy's last name is Alticson, so the start of the article will go like:

Jayko Alticson
Summoner of Piltover
Mailbag of Justice

Anyways, this could get serious!

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

So far, the current JoJ format goes like this:

• Headline with big splash art
  • Headlining article/Important global event
  • Secondary article/Routine events or less important ones
  • Secondary article OR The Eye Inside the League/Champion interview
  • Mailbag of Justice
The optimal choice would be 3 or 4 people - one for Headliner and editing, one for secondary articles, one for the Mailbag, and an optional person who would bring all of this together into one Journal page (editor-in-chief).

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

I'd like to throw out that nobody drive the current plot line of Jarvan and Swain's little back and forth, and I would love to see articles in regards to Malzahar + Kassadin, Caitlyn's little 'C' problem, Graves and Twisted Fate, and other things like that, little pieces that came up and never went anywhere.

Magma Armor0

12-16-2011

welcome to the community driven newsletter.
None of this is canon, but it's Just Our Justice: what we think should be put out there in the absence of our precious Journal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabotage!

Last Week the Journal reported, in response to a fan letter, that Heimerdinger was hard at work improving his inventions for use on the fields of Justice. However, just a few days after the article in question was published, Heimerdinger himself called in League officials to investigate a break-in in his office at the Yordle Academy of Science and Progress. Reports indicate that some items were taken, and what was left behind was severely damaged.

"I'm most perplexed by the identity of this burglar," Heimerdinger said in an interview. "My security system, as you can imagine, is state-of-the-art! It would have taken a techmaturgical genius to bypass it!"

League officials have been interviewed, but say they are no closer to discovering the thief's identity than when the case began.

"The problem is," one detective explained, "some of this stuff is so technical that only Heimerdinger himself understands it. So we can only make progress while he's not out on the fields of justice, attending to his duties at the academy, or anything else he might be doing."

Regardless of the burglary, Heimerdinger fans will be pleased to know that The Revered Inventor still plans on upgrading his equipment used on the Fields of Justice. When asked how the burglary would affect his progress, he brushed it off as "a minor setback."

But beware: somewhere out there is a thief, with the techmaturgical know-how to bypass even Heimerdinger's security system, now possibly armed with some of Heimerdinger's prototype weaponry. Citizens with any information on the thief are advised to contact League officials immediately.

Hot Plates, novice Just Our Justice reporter

pegalo

12-16-2011

bump

Jaykoboy

12-16-2011

'Just our Justice?' I like it. Yeah, that's what we'll call it; 'Just our Justice!'

So, when we start working on the whole system and how it's gonna work, what do you think we're gonna do? Make a thread where we post it all?

Magma Armor0

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
'Just our Justice?' I like it. Yeah, that's what we'll call it; 'Just our Justice!'

So, when we start working on the whole system and how it's gonna work, what do you think we're gonna do? Make a thread where we post it all?
glad you liked the name

and a thread, a website, something. but first we should start putting some stuff together.

We seem to have article-writers. and a mailbag person.

we need an artsy person for the cover photos. Anyone have any suggestions/volunteers?

Jaykoboy

12-16-2011

There's this guy I know on the Champ forum, Vaylore. I think he might be willing to do a monthly splash art for 'Just our Justice.' I'll e-mail him about it, see if he wants to.

I think we should make an official sign-up thread. I'm not going to, I tend to get nothing or tons on all my threads, so anyone else want to try?

Sebastianthefrog

12-16-2011

this should give the rioters a wake up call...gimmie my lore, riot.