Wear It Proudly Contest Winners : Choose a Winner

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

12-14-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Summoners! We asked you to wear it proudly, to integrate League of Legends into your fashion sense and design your own shirt for the League of Legends merch store! We ooohed and aaahed our way through your submissions to find the most wearable, stylish and legendary designs of the bunch. It was hard to pick a favorite, but one stood out from the rest:

Congratulations to Sermyn, whose Donít Chasedesign will become our first fan-made official League of Legends merchandise shirt! We have grand plans for a new merch store, and this design will be one of the first shirts out the door when the store debuts! In addition to legions of summoners wearing (his) design, heíll also receive 15,000 Riot Points and a slew of tee shirts from our new store.

Now itís your turn. We have 16 honorable mentions all of which are fantastic awesome shirt designs that might have a chance of being the next shirt ... but who makes it into the store is up to you! Take a look at these designs and vote in our Summonerís Choice poll to elect one design to be printed and wearable.

Which style is yours? Vote now and be heard!

StrongBadge

12-14-2011

hahaha nyan teemo

Ferret101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

pretty cool
edit: morde es #1

xGvPx

12-14-2011

Will buy Don’t Chasedesign ^^

Leopold Mozart

12-14-2011

I vote the Teemo double-sided shirt.

EDIT: Nope, screw that. I vote the Annie-Fizz Bear Shark and humbly request that this shirt be displayed immediately on the OP's post.

LukeScrawny

12-14-2011

There is no apostrophe in 'Don't' and it kills me

RpiesSPIES

12-14-2011

I like the morde design

Rezengu

12-14-2011

Nyan teemo ftw!

Mistgun

12-14-2011

Teemu the best

zTactician

12-14-2011

I like them tees
Ill go with TEMMO!

12345 ... 11