Have you had issues with the new winter map?

Yes. 58 44.27%
No. 68 51.91%
I haven't played it. 5 3.82%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Outlined Issues of the Winter Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invis Phoenix

Senior Recruiter

12-17-2011

Ive voted yes, its hurts my eyes like a mother lova the only real reason. Some spells are a pain in the ass to see like chos rupture but its not that big of a deal. The problem with really low fps is gone now the snow has been removed

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

As beautiful as the map is, it triggers my migraines really easily and its next to impossible to see a lot of champions' abilities (or even the red warning ring for that matter). I appreciate the change and wanting to be festive, but it's just too much white to stare at for more than a minute or two, so I have moved to just playing dominion and 3v3 until its gone, unfortunately.

Tydup

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusSama View Post
It's pretty much impossible to see where cho's rupture is going to pop. Really annoying.
This, plus just about anyone with light or white spell effects, like lux. I thought I was doing well with prediction as Cho and Lux until I played against them and saw how hard it is to see their spells.

Resonating

12-18-2011

Just from this pole it would seem about 45% of people have serious issues with the winter map. Why hasn't Riot done anything (at least that I can tell)?

BDYourGirlsNexus

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resonating View Post
Just from this pole it would seem about 45% of people have serious issues with the winter map. Why hasn't Riot done anything (at least that I can tell)?
Hopefully they will make some alternations soon, because I want to be able to play Summoner's Rift again before the winter is over lol.

Coldflu

12-18-2011

bump

BDYourGirlsNexus

12-18-2011

WOW, I was told they made this map 100% until New Years, that's amazing, thank you Riot...

iLubChu

12-18-2011

It might just be me, but everytime my spells fizz out on this map. Sivir, for example, would have her boomerang fizz out right when I throw it. Still does dmg to minions, but is an invisible projectile.

Sir Aqualung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-20-2011

FPS problems

simpledeath213

12-20-2011

i dont see a prob i have agaming pc (specs are boss) and a laptop
the pc gets 60-61 all the time only lag i get is ping when someone is doing alot on the network
my laptop is kinda slow (not for gaming) it runs about 20-30 with lag spikes a fair bit of teim casue its used for photoshop/web browsing ect
I do not see any problems with the map other then text is sometimes hard to read but thats why u move the mouse