[Suggestion] New Map Idea! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

busani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

bump

BerretSO4

01-20-2012

Keeping this "visible" /irony

likeomgitsadam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , He'll be analyzing mid play and lane concepts over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !

Samiam22

01-21-2012

That lightning idea is brilliant.

Kize

01-22-2012

I can imagine the dark, stormy appearance.
+1

BerretSO4

01-23-2012

Thanks for the support. I think it would be a great map concept! Keep up the likes if you'd like to see it in action.

Strikerfox

01-23-2012

I would like to see a map vote, much like you see in modern fps. Let the people playing decide the map skin. This would also allow people with terrible connections to warn us to pick the simplest map. I loved the winter and Halloween maps, but some people lagged too much. I like fancy maps, but not when 2/5 of my team is dying repeatedly.

MoonChildQc

01-23-2012

Like fro those who played strategy games, i duno if u played Company of Heroe, but when i play on a map with a fierce storm it just looks more badass.. and i would love to see that in LoL would be awesome

I0N

01-23-2012

bump!!!!!

BerretSO4

01-25-2012

Thanks for the bumps!