[Suggestion] New Map Idea! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bleeaaarrgh

01-06-2012

This is a great idea. Just one thing I kinda disagree with, is the full visibility on lightning flashes. If they do happen, though, they MUST be random, or people WILL clock them to know when to take advantage of the split second they have to see everyone. That's not why I disagree with it though. I don't like it because it makes visibility items and abilities like wards, clairvoyance, etc, obsolete. It also adds a serious element of luck to jungling ganks. Maybe if it buffed visibility a bit, like showing stealthed champs and revealing brush, it would work. But if it reveals the entire map, I think it would only be good if it only revealed the field. NOT the minimap. Showing everyone on the minimap will cause unavoidable problems for junglers, and decrease the value of vision abilities.

Great idea, but in my opinion:

- lightning should only reveal brush and stealthed units, not the full map
- Either keep this map exclusively for normal games, or make it selectable in ranked
- I love it!

Anatasyan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Bump, epic idea! Do want.

BerretSO4

01-13-2012

Keep the (bump)s comin!

Ijaacebo

01-13-2012

I like it.

I also dreamth of a 10v10 map with low details to avoid lag, with rifts and trees (you cant see whats on higher ground than you) and random roaming epic monsters. Capturing/Destroying fortresses that produce minions. Farms that give bonus gold. Augmented lvl cap and items. Kills steal gold instead of just grantin it.

Too different probably, but 10v10 would be cool.

Kazfiel

01-13-2012

Will not happen. Riot took out dodge because it became a game of "chance" and because it couldn't be predicted.

Your stuff does the same.

Good idea though I like it.

Coruskor

01-13-2012

the environment changing isnt a bad idea since its global and effects everyone at the same time. How ever randomly getting hit by lightning would just totally make me rage to be honest lol. I wouldnt want my game ruined cause suddenly i got hit by a friggin bolt of lightning to my face that i did nothing to provoke or deserve. That being said having the map change to night after it hits late game or something would be interesting. Tho it would have to be predictable to be balanced. like after 30 min it becomes night and it gets darker and darker.

Megaherz

01-14-2012

I would be satisfied with really realistic look maps, don't change the layout or anything, just try to make everything super realistic with some nice ambiance.

CrayonPop ChoA

01-14-2012

Shaco OP

XDireWolfX

01-14-2012

super duper mega ultra supreme power ultimate BUUUUUUUMP!

Amazerfulify

01-15-2012

Yeh i started a thread similar to yours, talking about thunder and effects of rain and stuff, yeh i'm totally into that idea of ''weather effect'' thing. Would be just awesome.