Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sale: 50% Off Bloodstone Taric, Resistance Caitlyn, and Djinn Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fionarei

12-14-2011

:[

AvanahPL

12-14-2011

this skin ataric suck, no1 want this skins we want AHRI< --------- FOX!!!! <----- AHRIIIII

DUSTANDECHOES

12-14-2011

oh boy, so much win I can't even stand it #sarcastic *******

Longshot405

Recruiter

12-14-2011

Guys, Riot gets it, they understand that all you are concerned with is Ahri's release.

But why would you downvote a sale? Sure, it's not the thing you've been waiting for, but it has NOTHING to do with why Ahri isn't out yet. Instead, you're punishing Riot for giving you a sale (which they do on a regular basis). What kind of message does that send?

"Well, the community is so wrapped up in wanting the new champ released that they do not want a sale. I guess we better skip this week and try again next time."

Hall Om Mig

12-14-2011

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Grediel

12-14-2011

Unbelievable everyone waiting for Ahri and new skins and instead of spotlight or actual launch they go on and put a skin sale news?

Eat Orange Be K

12-14-2011

So we have Grimdark Taric, Jungle Guerilla Caitlyn, and Arabian Nights Malz on sale...
Well, that certainly fits well with the winter theme we've got going on, right?

Correction: Snowdown content was delayed with Ahri as well, so I guess it's fitting in that Riot is postponing Christmas as it is <_<

AvanahPL

12-14-2011

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Kuroneko132

12-14-2011

Where the hell is the promise done??? Wtf is going on with AHRI?? none response but u release skin sales 50%?? wtf come on riot dont bring us down...

DayDreamReqiuem

12-14-2011

Dont get me wrong Riot I love the skin sales, but for the love of god please dont keep us in the dark at least give us a release time for Ahri. I think I speak for my fellow LoLers when, I say HURRY !