Skin Sale: 50% Off Bloodstone Taric, Resistance Caitlyn, and Djinn Malzahar

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fionarei

12-14-2011

:[

AvanahPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

this skin ataric suck, no1 want this skins we want AHRI< --------- FOX!!!! <----- AHRIIIII

DUSTANDECHOES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

oh boy, so much win I can't even stand it #sarcastic *******

Longshot405

12-14-2011

Guys, Riot gets it, they understand that all you are concerned with is Ahri's release.

But why would you downvote a sale? Sure, it's not the thing you've been waiting for, but it has NOTHING to do with why Ahri isn't out yet. Instead, you're punishing Riot for giving you a sale (which they do on a regular basis). What kind of message does that send?

"Well, the community is so wrapped up in wanting the new champ released that they do not want a sale. I guess we better skip this week and try again next time."

Hall Om Mig

12-14-2011

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Grediel

12-14-2011

Unbelievable everyone waiting for Ahri and new skins and instead of spotlight or actual launch they go on and put a skin sale news?

Eat Orange Be K

12-14-2011

So we have Grimdark Taric, Jungle Guerilla Caitlyn, and Arabian Nights Malz on sale...
Well, that certainly fits well with the winter theme we've got going on, right?

Correction: Snowdown content was delayed with Ahri as well, so I guess it's fitting in that Riot is postponing Christmas as it is <_<

AvanahPL

12-14-2011

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Kuroneko132

12-14-2011

Where the hell is the promise done??? Wtf is going on with AHRI?? none response but u release skin sales 50%?? wtf come on riot dont bring us down...

DayDreamReqiuem

12-14-2011

Dont get me wrong Riot I love the skin sales, but for the love of god please dont keep us in the dark at least give us a release time for Ahri. I think I speak for my fellow LoLers when, I say HURRY !