Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GOGOGOGO!!! Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clive is a qt

12-14-2011

"sometime on December 14, 2011"

This gives me a great idea on when that is....

MeatThrottle

Recruiter

12-14-2011

Quote:
RiotRara:
Hello Summoners!

As we mentioned previously, Ahri will be released at the same time on North America, Europe, and Korea. We are still on track to bring Ahri to you, so stay tuned to this thread for more updates.

Edit: Should I delete this thread then?

Yes, unless you have something of worth to tell us. This thread is just an insult to those who have been waiting.

Basehead Boser

12-14-2011

Quote:
RiotRara:
"on track" means we currently see no issues that would prevent us from release her today.

just asking ETA on spotlight ? all i ask ploxs

Yowane Haku

12-14-2011

No Rara don't delete this thread, it's just a bunch of impatient little kids. They don't understand that this is the thread where we will be given updates as THINGS OCCUR.

Ahri is on track for today still and no problems are occuring, thanks Rara =)

Paso

12-14-2011

Upvoted Rahri ... waitwhat, Upvoted Rara :P

Krusiv

12-14-2011

IMO delete the thread and remake it when she is actually released.

Ryanks

12-14-2011

Quote:
RiotRara:
Hello Summoners!

As we mentioned previously, Ahri will be released at the same time on North America, Europe, and Korea. We are still on track to bring Ahri to you, so stay tuned to this thread for more updates.

Edit: Should I delete this thread then?

1. don't delete the thread... don't let the trolls get to u

2. I think everyone just wants to know when exactly she will be coming out, so if you say that everyone is happy

Iketsu

12-14-2011

We ask for communication from Riot. They give us that and we downvote them. Explain yourself community.

Flurs

12-14-2011

RiotRara, do you mind giving us all an estimate time when she will be released? Ahri is a much anticipated champion. I'm sure all of us are curious to when she will be released, or around. Thank you for your time.

Fraccen

12-14-2011

First the (stupid part?) of the community flames, that there is lack of communication between them and Riot, now Riot makes posts like these (thanks to Rara, btw you're streams are awesome ), and you flame again... what's wrong with some of you guys?