How Champions keep all those items on them

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excelios

12-14-2011

This isn't really a fanfic, but its just my theory of how champs manage to haul around 6 heavy items at all times. In order for the champions to empower themselves while on the fields of justice, the League found Valoran's most powerful weapons, armor, and other battle gear. Unfortunately, many of the champions couldn't wield all the items that they wished, so an unnamed league magician used a spell to crystallize each of the battle gear pieces into small crystals. Afterwards the league blacksmiths modified each of the champions weapons and armor so that the crystals could be inserted into them in order to empower that champion with the battle gears attributes. Sadly, only 6 crystals could be added into the champions arsenals otherwise the magic would become unstable and the crystals would convert back into their original forms. This concludes my little fantasy theory of how champions manage to keep so many items on them at once.

Fredthefighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

Isn't that just Materia from Final Fantasy 7? Or at least very similar.

JuGao

12-15-2011

wait wait wait wait. let's think about a regular set of gear:
boots
cape
armor
sword
another sword
some kind of cross-relic-thing

sounds like someone's everyday posessions, not sure where u get hung up on how they carry it

MaChaoShu

12-15-2011

6 phantom dancers. How do you wield with logic?

Jaykoboy

12-15-2011

^ Uh...you have six arms? You have them float around you? Or...I think I just got it...they absorb them into their bodies temporarily. That's how they can carry multiple swords without having more than two arms.

Excelios

12-15-2011

Ill be honest i wasnt even thinking of materia when i had this idea, it just made sense to me was all

belthazor3457

12-16-2011

Obviously, each champion is issued a standard military canteen, each one containing a miniature black hole with which to store obscene amounts of water and various items. At least they were standard before camelpacks >.>

iLubChu

12-16-2011

When I first played, I half expected the character model to reflect the items I bought. Tryndamere dual wielding an IE and BT?

CrabbierComic40

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incorruptus View Post
This isn't really a fanfic, but its just my theory of how champs manage to haul around 6 heavy items at all times. In order for the champions to empower themselves while on the fields of justice, the League found Valoran's most powerful weapons, armor, and other battle gear. Unfortunately, many of the champions couldn't wield all the items that they wished, so an unnamed league magician used a spell to crystallize each of the battle gear pieces into small crystals. Afterwards the league blacksmiths modified each of the champions weapons and armor so that the crystals could be inserted into them in order to empower that champion with the battle gears attributes. Sadly, only 6 crystals could be added into the champions arsenals otherwise the magic would become unstable and the crystals would convert back into their original forms. This concludes my little fantasy theory of how champions manage to keep so many items on them at once.
so in short,f***in' magic.

Dirge Farum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Bags of Greater Holding...

Cho'gath probably just devours his though.

I always imagined the only reason Ashe would stack boots though would be to fire on the end of her arrows.