Xin Zhao, the Seneschal of Demacia - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elixerboi

07-13-2010

Wow this champ (and especially his abilities) looks SICK

My favorite since akali... definitely buying him

KingEridani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Awesome Phreak

but I have to say that your Champion Spotlights are for lvl 30s that have every thing

Parasamgate

07-14-2010

Bought him and have to say that he is very good and nice to play.

Loved it.

Gatopardos

07-14-2010

Ι bought this champion and I expected him to be better I was hoping he would at least have the survivability of panda and some more attack damage would be great. Overall he is a bad hero with no survivability worst tank in game. Waste of my IP points. Even in the video on youtube the guy took aegis and heart and still died all the time I think riot needs to make him better.

Sqrl

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatopardos View Post
Ι bought this champion and I expected him to be better I was hoping he would at least have the survivability of panda and some more attack damage would be great. Overall he is a bad hero with no survivability worst tank in game. Waste of my IP points. Even in the video on youtube the guy took aegis and heart and still died all the time I think riot needs to make him better.
Sounds like a skill problem. I've never lost as Xin. If anything, he's going to be nerfed due to being OP.

D4z3D

07-15-2010

Lol, I sense a nerf coming soon also. In a 1v1, most of the time, Xin just dominates.

Raping

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatopardos View Post
Then you sir, are TERRIBLE.
Inc nerf to xin for his OP'ness

GoldSOUL

07-18-2010

man im going crazy to try and get him and hes 3150ip but seriously should be worth way more but i didnt say that =D...lol

Free Champion

04-04-2011

Wow, that guy is OP.

Prosim

02-27-2012

buff xin zhao nhao!!!!!!