Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tryndamere op ofmg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retarted Toast

12-24-2011

derp derp

Little Kitsu

12-25-2011

Pick Rammus.

amalda

12-26-2011

Bump. NERF HIM OR BETTER YET REWORK HIM.

MeGoesRawr

12-26-2011

God tier 3v3

Tactileneck

12-27-2011

This, is, the most, original thread, I have ever seen in this forum.

KayChasm

12-27-2011

Quote:
GetOnMyMap:
ofmg i was just playing against a tryndamere and he crit me and i died wtf riot this is ruining my life pls nerf tryn pls

lol i like how riot thinks that nerfing tryndameres heal ratio will help XD....ITS NOT THE HEAL YOU DIP****S!...ITS THE CRIT CHANCE!

TheFlasherX

12-27-2011

I haven't been playing a long time but from my encounters against tryn in 3v3, all they do is: Build up fury, fight until ult procs, then spin through walls for an easy escape, then go heal. Rinse and repeat pretty much...
The only nerfs I suggest are longer CD for his ult and make his spin unable to go through walls(mainly the spin).

GetOnMyMap

12-28-2011

he would be terrible^

Swªg

Recruiter

12-28-2011

thumbs and bump this thread right here....its for draft mode so u can ban champs like tryn..

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1650080

Xaphane

12-29-2011

Quote:
Gabriel Logan:
I think the core balancing problem of the LoL with melee champions is that at a certain point lifesteal becomes broken when combined with high AD. The problem is most apparent on Trynd because he's the largest user of autoattacks.

Although the mechanics of his Spin are what's most broken in his kit. An 8 second cooldown, no cost ability that is essentially Flash. Enables insane farming ability, neigh immunity to death, insanely easy ganks, etc. If it was pushed to say 20 seconds or so, I think Trynd would be quite underwhelming.

Mocking shout is basically Exhaust. BL is summoner heal. Trynd has 5 summoner spells.