Twisted not taken serious?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadeNexis

08-22-2013

Who else feels like people who play nothing but 5's claim that people who play 3's suck ass and have no skill in comparison to 5v5 now I play plenty of both and I feel like 3's can be challenging even more so then 5's at times.

Well I've got friends who play nothing but 5's try and put there money where there mouth is and go with me on 3's where they just proceed to suck hard and just complain about how oh well if there were 5 of us blah blah blah or on 5v's blah blah blah well does that mean you suck cause you can only play with 4 more mates or are you better cause you can do the same thing on 3's and 5's and play just as well.

Spentchicken

08-22-2013

Whole different game style, I really enjoy both because they provide nice breaks from one another.

My Desired Name

08-22-2013

3v3 is faster-paced and it's a smaller map, so map awareness and team presence is much more important. So I would say Treeline has a higher skillcap. The people who say that it sucks are usually people who played it once, got steamrolled, and never played it again.

I personally enjoy Rift more than Treeline but I love playing both maps. Like Spentchicken said, you eventually get sick of the same map so it's refreshing to play both of them. Also, you can play any champion that you want in Treeline without having to argue with your teammates.