Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your Ahri and the enemy Ahri charm each other...(mirror)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-20-2012

*sigh - facepalm - headshake*

I don't want to touch this one because I'll sound really elitist and mean. Plus, I'll probably feel icky and need to go wash myself afterward. I just really don't need to read about champs doing...whatever that was, humorous and/or comical or not.

Granted, you made a disclaimer that this isn't really yours, but, still, was it really necessary to post this?

"Renekton learns to tank", or whatnot, was hilarious, but this... I think this just goes way too far.

AlahForPrez

02-21-2012

Ahri erotica... Yum. Needs moar cowbell. I would still easily let her eat my soul in exchange for ten minutes with that bod and those nine tails of endless kinky possibilities, and I know im not the only one.

AHaLoGrUnT

02-22-2012

Why so many downvotes?! I approve of this post! I could probably write some myself, but I'm too lazy. Maybe...