Your Ahri and the enemy Ahri charm each other...(mirror)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seasoned

12-13-2011

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS NOT MINE IN ANY WAY ITS A COMPLETE RIP OFF FROM Nerochi BUT SINCE THAT IS GONE IM REPOSTING.
Also Riot I'm really sorry if this breaches terms of use. If it does please notify me and/or take it down.

They slowly walk to each other and lock lips giving their tongues a swirly rubbing with some playful groping and lustful moaning. They take turns sucking on to each others tongues while both began to blush deeply and their tails entwine, pulling them closer together with their busts pressing firmly against each other. All fighting stops to watch, while a moment after you hear Garen shouting from the bushes "Fear not! Im coming!". Taric and Ezreal becoming hot from all this look on to each other and blush deeply and silently sneak in the bush next to garen, some gem armor and goggles popping out of the bush.

The two Ahri's continue to feed on each others lust until the enemy Ahri casts her ultimate on the other. Both fly into the bushes, clothing popping out of the bush and many tails flinging in and out of it. Loud lustfull sounds begin emitting from the bush and all the other champions can do is stand and watch because the bush was warded by both teams. The two foxes ******* their ******** bodies together and ******** against each other. After a while they emit joyfull squeals and fall silent. One Ahri resting upon the other they shortly doze off in the bush while the all the standing champions look at each other awestruck. They clearly had no idea what to do next, but one thing was sure the match ended right there. The champions silently leaving, the memory of this event that occurred before them surely they will never forget.

After a few hours Garen, Ezreal and Taric pop out of a bush all messy. Taric complaining about how Garen kept shouting "Demicia" and "Fear not! Im coming!" and Ezreal complaining about how his back hurts. The two half foxes still sleeping clothless together, though the guys didn't notice because the wards expired. After the guys leave Teemo sneaks out of the bush the two Ahri's where in, with dried drool stains in the fur of his chin.

The next morning the Ahri wake after another, snuggling closely and giggling. They slip their robes back on and head out for some tea, holding hands along the way. Lust hearts floating continuously above their heads.

Chapter 2: Gangplank

The two half foxes stop at the door of the tea shop when their sharp ears twitch to the sound of a hardy "Arrrgghh!" naturally the two foxes become overwhelmed with curiosity and seek out the sound. They find themselfs at the pub doors and hearing more Arrrgghs they enter to find Gangplank drinking down some rum with a side of oranges. The two half foxes peer at his masculine chest with those perfect pecs and rough chest hair. Gangplank takes quick notice to the ladies as they approch. They move behind him and slowly feel up his strong shoulders, Gangplank with a hefty buzz fell easy to their charm effects failing to reach his oranges fall head over heels by them. The two half foxes giggle at the handsome pirate and one of them take a bite into one of his oranges, giving him a orange juice soaked kiss on to his lower lip. Then kisses the other Ahri deeply, giving her plently of orange juice. They sit down, Gangplank in the middle as they play with his oranges and slowly eat them. The two feeling up his chest and licking at his neck, getting his face sticky from the oranges. Gangplank raises morale and Pareeely's in his pants. The two Ahri's giggling at each other and resting their heads on his shoulders. He calls out a round of rum for the ladies and they cheer, tail wiggling around happily.

Chapter 3: The beginning of adventure

(Sake of understanding, the enemy team Ahri's name is now Irha)
Morning breaks and the sunbeams peer through the window onto the two sleeping half foxes who took rest in one of the many pubs rooms. Irha awakens and stifles a yawn and a strech, she looks down on to Ahri and smiles softly. Quickly with grabby hands gropes the sleeping Ahri's chest and quickly awakens her with a squeal, then the two giggle.

Irha nuzzles close, "Mmm, I wonder what fun we will have today?" Ahri ponders while gently patting Irha's head, "How about we take a walk down to Ionia's park?" replied Ahri. Irha nods softly, "Lets get cleaned up first!" They both nod and head into the same shower together. Ahri getting soap all over herself and then rubbing against Irha, those busts of Ahri's acting like super sponges. Tons of cleavage was shared and other things was cleaned that your dirty mind could have imagined.

After drying off they slip back into their robes and leave the pub, casting Lust on the manager to avoid paying for the fee's. It was such a nice day today in Ionia. Only a few clouds out, the sun kissing warmth on the two half foxes cheeks. Birds singing and the two humming together softly, taking eye to all the minor details of wildlife as they come to the park. The scent of flowers and soft cool grass made them think that this was the best day ever. Approaching the large fountain of the park they sit before it and bask in the sunlight, holding hands. They spotted Teemo gathering mushrooms around the trees and Wukong napping in one of the trees.

Suddenly the fountain burst into shrapnel as Rammus bursts through it with powerball. The two half foxes scream in fear and hold each other, then look on to Rammus. "You dumb spiky fool do you have any idea what you done?! You could of hurt us!" shouted Ahri while Irha shaking peered at Rammus. "Ok." stated Rammus. "Ok?" the two half foxes questioned with dumbfounded looks struck on their faces. Rammus replied, "Yeah." and the two replied with "Yeah?". Then Rammus lifted his arms slowly and noticed Teemo and quickly started chasing him with powerball. The two half foxes drinched in water looked at each other and growled. Then they both grinned, "Revenge?" asked Ahri, Irha nodded back, "Revenge!"

Their revenge plot set they are summoned into a SR match with the same Teemo and Rammus with Ahri and Irha against each other. The two avoid fighting each other as they and Teemo reach level 6. Ahri finds Teemo, startling Teemo "Hey Teemo, can you do a favor for me?" she whispers into Teemo's ear and he nods a few times. Remembering the other day and her sweet voice he lost it in his pants. The two half foxes meet and observe Teemo as he places a mushroom down. Ahri approches the mushroom and pulls out a large brush coated in industrial cemet. She paints the mushroom, careful to not set it off then Charms the passing Rammus. Rammus unwillingly powerballs into the mushroom and gets coated in the glue. The two half foxes and Teemo look at rammus and begin to laugh as he looses momentum and falls over on his side stuck curled up. They approch Rammus, "Are you stuck Rammus?" asked Ahri and he replied "Yeah." Irha kicked Rammus "Dont worry we will help you!" she said and Rammus replied "Ok." So they drag him to the golems and let the golems beat the **** out of him the whole match, his team loses.

The two half foxes meet up after the match and cant help but laugh. They sit down but Ahri jumps up in suprise to see that she sat on Teemo! Teemo, now with a bloodly nose and @_@ eyes passes out! The two half foxes feel sorry for the poor guy, they must make up for this! Moments later Teemo awakens to find him pressed between the two half foxes crouches and quickly passes out yet again. The two use him as a pillow a lonely teenage girl would use to get off on. After about 10 minutes of things too hot to put into words they toss Teemo aside and relax together on the grass. But unknown to them Wukong had been watching. . .

Short chapter 4: Wukong

Wukong approaches them and with a few clicks and snaps his armor falls off, exposing his muscular monkey bod and his raging extended pole. The two blush deeply as they start licking and sucking on his raging pole. Arhi takes her bust and **** his **** while Ihra gave his ***** a shine with her mouth. Wukong sure was a pent up ape, like if he had a banana stuck up his *** and infact he did because Ihra shoved one there. Wukong uses his clone ability to start nailing Ihra, now using your mind to finish this scene. It wasnt long till Wukong popped his ultimate which muffled the sounds of Garen shouting "Fear not, Im comming!" the two girls get knocked back and laugh. They jump up and head to a near fountain, taking their cloths off and getting clean. Garen shouting Demicia repeatedly untill he falls out of the bush he was in and passes out.

Ending 5:

I think it would be alright to end the writing here. I could go on and do every champion but cant be arsed. The first chapter is what I am most proud of. Renekton bot stopped by in this thread, I hope he makes a story aswell. I might continue the story but move away from ***. If you want to support me it would be great if you subscribed to my youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/scout109

For my master Renekton Bot 6:

The two naked half foxes approach Renekton with grins on their faces. Ahri presses herself against Renektons chest and licks along his jaw, grinding her pelvis against him. Irha approaches behind him and straddles his tail. Ahri pulls Irha to her and starts to grope and deeply kiss her infront of him. They push him onto his back and slowly work his full rage bar between them and begins working on it. Grinding their against it. Irha pulls away to start using his tail as a happy stick to make herself happy getting his tail all wet while Ahri bounces ontop of him because she thought he was a bouncy ball. After a nice 1 hour and 30 minutes of playtime with the foxes his rage bar exploded into Ahri's mana bar. Filling it all the way up, cause Renekton is the man. Afterwords they snuggled the happy Renekton and napped on him. (Inb4 third croc/ third fox/ third human champion that uses rage and mana)

Chugganawt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

I approve of this.

MarksmanMon0

12-14-2011

.... approved

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

7 downvotes and 2 approvals?!?? what is this madness ;-;.... approved.

Kinnypuffs

12-14-2011

I was starting to like this, but then I took an orange to the knee

Jaykoboy

12-14-2011

I...I honestly do not know what to say.

Except for one thing:

CHARTREUSE!

Which means absolutely nothing. So, yeah.

Boom Swagz

12-14-2011

Me (a summoner passing by the golems) : "Rammus you okay?!?!?!?"
Rammus : "ok"
This was very funny, yes it was perverted but had a nice sense of humor, although i dont think ill b reading any of these soon
Rammus : "ok"

The Nice Boat

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIlentCore View Post
But unknown to them Wukong had been watching
Me Kongsta

Oceanic Eggroll

02-20-2012

And this is what I thought when I saw Ahri's ability set...

I Thunderclese I

02-20-2012

Wha...Wait..what....what did i just read??? O_O'