The new snow map... Kinda sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Narcissist

12-13-2011

Turn down your graphics settings guy.

Soriddo Suneku

12-13-2011

its damage my eyes!!!!!!!!!!

cRazEEfOx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

lol. people always complain about the snow map. shoulda been there 2 years ago when they didn't limit it to christmas. I was literally praying during the champion select "please don't be snow, PUHLEASE. GOD**** IT."

Arc of Triage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRazEEfOx View Post
lol. people always complain about the snow map. shoulda been there 2 years ago when they didn't limit it to christmas. I was literally praying during the champion select "please don't be snow, PUHLEASE. GOD**** IT."
Lol, a lot of people were like that. My laptop made me hate snow but my desktop kicks ass.

Solution: Buy a better computer.

LeSalauD

12-14-2011

its too bright

Queen Sejuani

12-14-2011

How about YOU guys that freak out and rage get a decent computer and replace your god**** styrofoam PCs?

Maybe then you won't play the game at 1 FPS.

lolkklolkk

12-14-2011

its too bright to me , damages my eyes -_-

fps is fine

TheMacmans

12-14-2011

every ting works fine, i think the problem are my eyes, and i cant change or upgrade them, but i wuold be nice to have the option to play the normal map, while the rest of the team plays the winter version.

the map stills the same, the terrain is the only thing that changes, let me see the normal terrain, cuz i
can t play the winter map.

iEons

12-14-2011

Their are multiple ways to adjust your monitors brightness on the go, I would suggest doing so if you think the map is too bright. Problem solved

super GGGGGGG

12-14-2011

Tis the season
nerds