The new snow map... Kinda sucks.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yolandi Supports

12-13-2011

I appreciate your festive spirit Riot, but when I log into League and want to play a game I end up getting a steady 10-12 FPS. Yesterday and forward back I had at least a steady 30 FPS. The only thing I can think of that's causing this problem is the new map. Also, it hurts my eyes, even with the sensitivity it kind of bothers me. I'd like some option to change the map to normal. I figure if enough people are also having my problem maybe it will get changed- here's to wishing.

Ego Incarnate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

It's terrible. >:]

lolumadnub

12-13-2011

Fix please I have to wear sunglasses to play a league match INSIDE???

Terridax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

I love the map. Then again, my computer is pretty beasty, so it stays at 60 fps... I could see where it'd be a problem if it was causing you to have a significant fps drop.

The brightness, on the other hand, I think is a problem with your monitor. Even though I've seen quite a bit of complaints about how bright it is, I have my monitor professionally calibrated, and it really isn't that bright. Turn down your brightness or contrast on your monitor and that should definitely help.

CautionMan

12-13-2011

its hard to read the chat box when you're going mid, its way too bright
just darken it a little thats the only real problem.

Yolandi Supports

12-13-2011

The real problem I'm having is the FPS drop. I can deal with the map lol.

ItzSniiper

12-13-2011

LOL do you even HAVE an external video card?

Autisms

12-13-2011

1. Get a graphics card that isn't made out of polystyrene
2. Turn down the brightness, or get a new monitor.

Minatho

12-13-2011

I play very well, I think people who has troubles with the map needs a better computer xD

Leon3789

12-13-2011

I am confused as to what the huge problem is with this map. My PC is utter ****, to the point where I can't play Minecraft because of terrible lag, and I get a solid 30 FPS on the snow map. I also have my brightness turned to 100% at the moment (My laptop for some reason likes to be dark in some areas randomly) and I have no problem with anything related to the snow level.

12345 ... 6