Get Ready for the Snowdown Showdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queen Leanne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

dem runes doe

JrBizzleMyNizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Im ready To snow down!

crzymdscntst

12-13-2011

I wish Heim had 4 turrets, not just 4 color-coded upgrades.
And that stuffed squid would be an interesting skin for someone.

I sorta wish older holiday skins were rotated in every 2-3 years or so, that way a new group is being marketed them. I don't see anyone with some skins. And take Sona's skin from last year, that had so much awesome design put into it, but I only saw it twice even then. I feel that Riot could make a bit more profit off things like that, even if they up the price a bit every time they bring back an old skin. Or just create a really expensive bundle. T.T

EDIT: Thinking on it though, I like using all of the champs that did get skins. I'm going to try and get the Heimer skin at the very least. The GP and Mao skins look a bit clunky. Leblanc isn't a champ I play as often.

EDIT 2.0: ALSO Can we get that login screen music in-game? I would play music on a player or something, but overall it sometimes is too loud in comparison.

thepantsparty

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuriae View Post
Hurray!

EDIT: Wait, the new health quintessences. Compared to the Halloween ones, they give +2 health but are 33% costier. Geesh, Riot.
Well, if you compare them to the normal T3 health quints, they're the same amount of HP at 75% the IP cost.

Zelossage

12-13-2011

no reindeer soraka...

UnderGrowth

12-13-2011

Dat elusive fox, gonna have to borrow caits traps if this keeps up

birthdaycakez

12-13-2011

LB underplayed Heimer somewhat underplayed Maokai played when free GP always played

Sackboy

12-13-2011

I want to see Urgot with a santa hat

Elite Midget

12-13-2011

Aw, I already have most of those Runes...

Though dat Mistletoe Leblanc.

Toysoldier

12-13-2011

All 4 skins are 975?... I like the two for 975 and two for 520 better.