Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get Ready for the Snowdown Showdown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Queen Leanne

Recruiter

12-13-2011

dem runes doe

JrBizzleMyNizzle

12-13-2011

Im ready To snow down!

crzymdscntst

12-13-2011

I wish Heim had 4 turrets, not just 4 color-coded upgrades.
And that stuffed squid would be an interesting skin for someone.

I sorta wish older holiday skins were rotated in every 2-3 years or so, that way a new group is being marketed them. I don't see anyone with some skins. And take Sona's skin from last year, that had so much awesome design put into it, but I only saw it twice even then. I feel that Riot could make a bit more profit off things like that, even if they up the price a bit every time they bring back an old skin. Or just create a really expensive bundle. T.T

EDIT: Thinking on it though, I like using all of the champs that did get skins. I'm going to try and get the Heimer skin at the very least. The GP and Mao skins look a bit clunky. Leblanc isn't a champ I play as often.

EDIT 2.0: ALSO Can we get that login screen music in-game? I would play music on a player or something, but overall it sometimes is too loud in comparison.

thepantsparty

12-13-2011

Quote:
Azuriae:
Hurray!

EDIT: Wait, the new health quintessences. Compared to the Halloween ones, they give +2 health but are 33% costier. Geesh, Riot.

Well, if you compare them to the normal T3 health quints, they're the same amount of HP at 75% the IP cost.

Zelossage

12-13-2011

no reindeer soraka...

UnderGrowth

12-13-2011

Dat elusive fox, gonna have to borrow caits traps if this keeps up

birthdaycakez

12-13-2011

LB underplayed Heimer somewhat underplayed Maokai played when free GP always played

Sackboy

12-13-2011

I want to see Urgot with a santa hat

Elite Midget

12-13-2011

Aw, I already have most of those Runes...

Though dat Mistletoe Leblanc.

Toysoldier

12-13-2011

All 4 skins are 975?... I like the two for 975 and two for 520 better.