New Runes Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

calm wonderful

12-13-2011

Never refunded my dodge runes. the ****.

ShooterDudeLoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Most of these runes look like more junk runes to just make people misspend their IP.

Rendruk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Problem with the new runes: The % pen stacks in a multiplicative manner to begin and only beat out the flats when a target has > than 169 armor. Since probably only one person on the enemy team will have 170+ armor, and it only stacks in a multiplicative manner with other percent penetration increases (thus lowering it's total value even more) -- these are not worth getting unless you know exactly who you will be playing against before the match begins, and it happens to be two or more really tanky people -- of course, you could always get a last whisper if that were the case -- and it would be of a better value since again, the stacking won't be 9% + 40% + 10% being 59%, it will be 51% total. So 7% of those 9% from marks would be going to waste, really only giving you 2% penetration for 9% worth of marks. Pretty lame.

The % quints only beat out HP per level quints when the user has > 3200 HP, and the % HP seals only beat out hp per level seals when the user has 3900 HP. Both of those figures are abnormally high for full builds except on a VERY select few champs. Having a whole rune set devoted only to cho'goth seems a bit extreme to me.

The spell vamp quints are worth more than the life steal quints, which is odd since this doesn't follow the standard items in the game, but doesn't really bother me.

Finally, the Gold per second seals are extremely overpriced -- as the quints provide 1 gold per 5 @ a value of 550 IP

While the seals provide .25 gold per 5 for 410 IP.

They ought to at least be priced in the 200 ~ IP range!

Deathbit

12-13-2011

The gay fox isnt out till tomorrow.. they want to release it at the same time in all the other countries

UnjustPillow

12-13-2011

i thought it said 25 gold/10 seconds and almost lost it.... then it said .25 and i was like meh...

plesiu

12-13-2011

Dem prices

Dream Glitched

12-13-2011

2% spell vamp? Or total spell vamp increased by 2%?

Ellis Island

12-13-2011

i like how riot releases runes that cant even be bought with rp and doesnt change ip gain

IHerdMtFriedrice

12-13-2011

Nice now something to spend my 23k IP on !

xSyaoronx

12-13-2011

i'm really glad that for 1 you guys nerfed morganas spellvamp, 2 made a mastery block that (if used) pretty much denerfed her, and now we have a total 9% potential, indestructable morgana is back already, and same can be said for a few other champs as well