Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Runes Available in the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

12-13-2011

Oh no! Percentages make me do math!

bandoni

12-13-2011

Quote:
Kaji Zodokai:
ithe gold is per 10 sec, not 5. they arn't even worth 1 ip imo

lol, they are probably the only runes I will buy.
Support with mastery and gold quint will already start the game with 7.25 gold/10, which is very good for a champion that dont farm. (I still think these seals should be cheaper or give a little more tho....)

Enter1ch

12-13-2011

please also add marks/seals etc. for spellvamp / lifesteal
not only quints...

this .xx% hp quints/runes are also very very very very useless

u need to get about 1730 hp to trade for the 26hp quint.
after 1730hp the 1,5% life quints geting better then the flat 26hp ones.

realy useless on any champ instead of warmogs ones.

this 26hp early on are more important.

Hulstrei

12-13-2011

Attack Damage and Magic Pen, is much better. No armor pen and magic pen.....

L3nggao

12-13-2011

the armor pent should be 1.12 or 1.11 to at least make the penetration 10... same with magic pent. -.-"

L3nggao

12-13-2011

I want a seal that reduce damage by a certain percentage, or at least reduce crits damage by a certain damage ratio, or just overall better survival seals...

Invitation2Hades

12-13-2011

Now all we need are vag pen runes and I'll be set

Lone Panda

Recruiter

12-13-2011

Quote:
Thaletal:
health/lvl seals > %health runes

for example say you have 3000 health at lvl 18 which would be pretty typical for most bruisers who would use health runes
With a set of Quints and Seals
health/lvl adds 320.76 health
%health adds only 270 health
50 health difference
to make %health more effective you need to get over 3555 health which would really only be possible on a few champions and with the warmogs nerf it will be even harder

you are totally right dude!

Kirosaki

12-13-2011

Quote:
xSyaoronx:
i agree here and i think dodge is just as much BS in a live or dont live scenario as crit is but we're gonna keep that, dodge is that wonderful counter to crit and always keeps things interesting

Dude dodge really is a NO SKILL thing. You have to Use 0 Skill to use it... and it really is not fun to Use Jax's W and it get dodged... that isnt skill or fun in anyway IMO. Ive been waiting for them to take dodge out because it really is a NOOB stat. You need no skill at all... I really whole-heartedly agree with that decision...

Rendruk

12-13-2011

Quote:
bandoni:
lol, they are probably the only runes I will buy.
Support with mastery and gold quint will already start the game with 7.25 gold/10, which is very good for a champion that dont farm. (I still think these seals should be cheaper or give a little more tho....)

Indeed, they can be used to buy items that give you stats....... but will runes that give those stats already be a better choice?

Stats given from other runes to begin with (instead of just gold) help you A. get gold (I.e. swiftness runes letting you chase someone with your soraka for that final Silence and kill), and B. help you to avoid dying so the enemy team doesn't get gold, which is probably more important - since time spent dead is time you're not making gold - plus giving the enemies gold allows them to get items that get them more gold....

So, those gold per second runes aren't as valuable as you may think.