Hotshot, TheOddOne, Reginald, and SaintVicious, you are too negative

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turnzdatburnz

12-13-2011

i will now watch these streamers with 2 browser windows open to make up for the little sheltered baby

np

btw, how the **** is saint negative lol? the rest i can understand but... saint? really?

Shiratar

12-13-2011

Agree on HotshotGG, totally disagree on Reginald

Cant say much about TheOddOne or Saintvicious, but as far as i know OddOne doesnt rage usually

Stealth0wnz

12-13-2011

He's not stopping you guys from doing anything. Just like they can do whatever they want on their streams, he can say whatever he wants in a post. He doesn't need your approval. They should keep doin they thing, but he should grow up? Hypocrisy smells like ****.

Doesn't need your approval, but him wanting it is a completely different thing.

Ehaw

12-13-2011

You...you're serious aren't you?

I don't watch them to be "sportsmanlike". They're part of the same community I am, and honestly they act 100% better than others.

Just because they're pros doesn't mean anything.

BardsmanGob

12-13-2011

You should check out ShuShei.

Good guy ShuShei.

JacKetamine

12-13-2011

They do represent your gaming community.

It might not be what you like, but most gamers are egotistical college-age males; often of Asian or Caucasian decent.

People watch them because they can relate to them. I have a lot of respect for people who can keep their cool like shushei, but I don't put a "" after every sentence. I'm concise, direct, and I've no time for people who want to sit around and argue with me when I ask them to do something differently.

The Mid Man

12-13-2011

Regi and Hotshot are hilarious when they rage so that's a +.

If you dont like it, you can watch nice guys Dan Dinh, Nhat and Dyrus.

Alma Beoulve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by so hows it goin View Post
Grow up. They are adults and are allowed to speak how they choose, whether or not it offends you. If you don't like it, don't watch their stream.
Spoken like a true child. Adults know there are times and places for speaking certain ways.

Mr AIex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Wow, this has really gotten some reaction! I really am fine with other people watching these streams, but it annoys me that they are the most "famous" gamers when there are clearly such better, more positive people out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nid View Post
Them raging is the reason most people watch them.
I think you're right, they are like the Jersey Shore of LoL.

Tonxic

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Toulouse View Post
I love watching high-level streams, but there are a few very high-profile players that I am no longer going to watch because there is too much negativity and rage coming through. These players are rarely sportsmanlike and we should stop rewarding them with our viewership.

They are:
  • HotshotGG
  • Theoddone (always rages at "bad players, both out loud and in chat"
  • Reginald
  • SaintVicious (routinely uses the "n word")
Every single one of these guys is an amazing player, but I'm sure I'm not alone in not wanting them to represent my game or my community.

What do the rest of you think?
I enjoy SaintVicious racism....

12345612 ... 17