FPS lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verandriel

12-13-2011

Hi, I would love some help with this:

From when I started playing LoL on this computer until... yesterday, I've never dropped below 50-60 FPS, except when Graves Smokescreened me or when an enemy Nocturne ulted.
Starting yesterday (before the transition to the winter map), all of my games have started at 50+ FPS. Over time, the FPS fell. By the time I was 10 minutes into a game, my FPS fell to around 30 or so. By the 15 minute mark, it would be below 20.
My FPS in late game tends to have a consistent maximum of 15 or so, often dropping below 5 in teamfights.
I have not changed any video settings from the default ones. I defrag on a regular basis. I have checked for viruses (ESET Smart Security). I play LoL without background applications.

My GPU is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 485m.

Anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this?

Grimhelda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

ever since the last update before this last one my fps has dropped overall from a constant 60 to 60-10.

ATI Radeon 5870

Phectus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

after the game, check process in the windows administrator, maybe there is the problem, it happends to me sometimes...
svhost use 100% cpu sometimes its annoying

Animal l Become

12-17-2011

I experience the exact same problem. Usually in team fights my fps is at 40-50, but after the patch my fps dramatically drops down to 10-20, even in small battles my fps drops to 30, whereas before the patch, there was non-existent fps drop.
My laptop uses an Intel HD family graphics card and a Nividia GT 520MX together (my leptop has been switched on to maximum performance).