New Featured Stream - Guardsman Bob!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamiNami

12-13-2011

Maybe you should feature someone on TSM? You know those guys that have been winning everything lateley...

ZenithOfChaos

12-13-2011

I saw Janna push Bob over the wall to safety and a free Lee Sin kill and all I could think of was this picture...

P.S. Always scream JAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNA when you do something as Janna!

Forumtroll

12-13-2011

These stream promotion seem unethical in a business sense to me. I love Bob as much as the next guy, but this kind of thing makes him seem kind of shady. Wall Street shady.

MrJackBodes

12-13-2011

Got started watching streams by watching G-Bob. He is definitely a great streamer to start with and so easy to come back to. HOWEVER, please watch other streams too (if yer into watching streams at all). Whether or not any given streamer is raging, if yer watching the right ones, there is SO much to take away and put into how you can play the game better. That's the best thing I learned from Panda Man. I'll always remember my first time with Bob

Linkkie3

12-13-2011

Heh, I remember having my first Garen build just from watching his stream, became one of my mains straight after .

Ukarimi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Glad to see him get some recognition. Next spotlight should be Nhat

SNSD Tiffanyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

what a dumb name haha

Teirdome

12-13-2011

So glad you're featuring Bob. Best attitude in the game and he'll actually help people who ask him.

FinalValkyrie

12-13-2011

Hotshot qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Praetor Kamahl

12-13-2011

You mean the **** who got Innervating Locket banned 'cause he showcased it's abuse on Udyr? WHO JUST GOT NERFED? That's cool.