Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

5v5 Team Ladder Search Function

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey guys, before I get flamed for placing this here, I know its really the wrong forum, but its the best place to get it seen, and the best fit behind competitive discussion and the GD hellhole. I think it would be nice to input the ability to search the team ladder by summoner name, and come up with all the teams they're a member of. i know this is possible to do in pvp.net, but its just a nice quality of life type change that may or may not be way hard to program. I know the PBE mates are much better about pretty much everything than either of those forums, so I was hoping for some feedback and maybe a red saying they forwarded it to the programmers and system engineers to think about including. its obviously not a high priority inclusion because of the capability to look up anyone you want in pvp.net, but just something to throw in there.

Thanks Everyone!