Madred's Bloodrazor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fagballs

10-05-2009

I am curious as to the passive ability on Madred's Bloodrazor. It says "Passive", but it doesn't say Unique. So, does this mean Bloodrazor's passive ability stacks, or did Riot forget to pop the Unique tag in there?

DarkenDragon

10-05-2009

if its similar to Dota, it'll be stackable on diminished returns, meaning if you have 100% hit chance, you only have 15% chance on hitting the target with 400 damage, but if it misses and you have another bloodrazor, you'll only have a 15% chance on the remaining 85% of the hit chance, meaning instead of 15% it'll really be 12.75% chance and each razor after that will be lower and lower, so its not really worth it to stack em

SG GodFlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2009

By Bloodrazor, I'm assuming he's referring to the item which grants 2.5% of max(?) health as damage on each hit. It probably will stack, though neigh-impossible due to its very high cost.

fagballs

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkenDragon View Post
if its similar to Dota, it'll be stackable on diminished returns, meaning if you have 100% hit chance, you only have 15% chance on hitting the target with 400 damage, but if it misses and you have another bloodrazor, you'll only have a 15% chance on the remaining 85% of the hit chance, meaning instead of 15% it'll really be 12.75% chance and each razor after that will be lower and lower, so its not really worth it to stack em
Wrong item bro, Bloodrazor.

ImaBastard

10-05-2009

Way to read, Darken.

h4rdcor3

10-05-2009

I would assume so as it is not unique. but at 3800 each, you have to have a team doing MASSIVE hp stack for it to actually be decent

Candesce

10-05-2009

Especially since, IIRC, the damage is subject to MR, and can't crit or hit buildings. As a pure dps item, the Bloodrazor isn't very impressive.

ImaBastard

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4rdcor3 View Post
I would assume so as it is not unique. but at 3800 each, you have to have a team doing MASSIVE hp stack for it to actually be decent
How so?

2.5% of 100 or 1000 is still 2.5%. The damage to HP ratio will remain the same.

ReclusiveVoa

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candesce View Post
Especially since, IIRC, the damage is subject to MR, and can't crit or hit buildings. As a pure dps item, the Bloodrazor isn't very impressive.
Unless if it's the late game, you're an attspeed dps, and there's mass hp stack on the enemy team. But ya, it's kinda too situational, though it's a nice growth item from CreepClaws.

Vindico Atrum

10-06-2009

I usually play 2 bloodrazors on warwick, since his ult is fast attacks. They DO stack, but they are subject to magic resistance. Still, with the +80dmg, +80 atkspd and the 5% damage a shot, I find I can mince anyone 1v1. 3800 a shot is expensive, warwick is really the only one who can justify two, since his ult hits VERY hard with these. Can basically gaurantee to get them below 40% with ult+hungering, then its a simple chase.