Ashe's Ult (continued)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mort

10-05-2009

i posted a bug about ashe's ult going through characters who were in the middle of a movement based ability previously.

i would like to add to that, specifically about cho'gath, and im assuming nasus, though i haven't confirmed it with the latter.

they both have abilities which make the grow physically larger on screen. however, and i dont know what you call this exactly, but the space that the computer thinks that they take up stays very small. so when cho has fed 6 times, he takes up damn near half a lane by himself, but i've seen an arrow go through him 1/3 of the way into his body and not hit.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2009

The trick with Cho'Gath is that you must hit his center. Think center of gravity, if that helps.
His hitbox is right in the middle of his body. It is annoying to try to click on him at max size.

Zoosmell Pooplord

10-05-2009

The point is really that his hitbox should get larger because it's just misleading and nonsensical otherwise.

Melhkior

10-05-2009

i disagree... altho misleading... making his base allot bigger makes him a massive target... this means he can get hit easier by any AOE attack then another hero.... id rather suggest making him grow a little less then making his base better

Proxus

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melhkior View Post
i disagree... altho misleading... making his base allot bigger makes him a massive target... this means he can get hit easier by any AOE attack then another hero.... id rather suggest making him grow a little less then making his base better
Um, if you are as big as a barn and you are expecting us to hit something the size of a car window(that we can't even actually see) i call BS.

Dakiaris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2009

Why do I get the feeling that a Ashe player got raped by cho and now there calling rigged lol.