"hi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oic869

12-13-2011

11-09-2011, 04:44 PM
I have 3 abilities while all other champions have 4.
I eat energy like a fat sumo wrestler eats at a free buffet
oh hey shen im rammus. I do damage I have a viable shield I have a better taunt, im faster and im tankier. ok?
oh hey shen im maokai. My contributions to the team are much higher than yours and I can actually do something in a team fight. I have a better harass than you and overall I deal more damage.
yea buff shen bump this guys if you want to make shen viable again

Im leona and I suprisingly do more damage than you. /fact

What I think should maybe happen: Make shen a tanky assasin.
REMEMBER TO BUMP!!!!

UPVOTE AND BUMP IF YOU AGREE THAT SHEN NEEDS A BUFF
Ideas for buffs are appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylon
Some changes that need to happen:
Give Shen back his heal. Most importantly, make it much stronger at level 5 so it can be relevant in a fight without dominating the laning phase.
Shen needs the flat damage blocking on his shield. When he had this, it rewarded careful timing and was very valuable as a shield. This is an acceptable compromise to having no secondary effect on his shield.
Give Shen back his old ultimate. It's a long CD, it should be powerful. The shield on himself helped allow him to do his job. And it's too easy to kill his target before his ultimate completes.
Reduced energy costs. Shen can't do much in a teamfight. One rotation of spells and that's it.
Improve his passive. Attack damage is the name and his passive only punishes attack speed. This makes the number of procs few. In addition, it also does very little damage on a champion that already only has one other damaging ability. His passive helped make him relevant in an era where many champions have multiple AoE abilities. If Shen is going to be stuck to 2 damaging single target spells, at least allow them to deal significant damage.
Improve base stats. Shen's base health is fairly low. Though with the change to his shield he ought to be fine.

EDIT: WE NEED BUMPS!!!!!!
EDIT2: Almost 100 upvotes. Going to bed. Keep this bumped!!
EDIT3: We have reached the first milestone, 100 upvotes! remember to bump this!
EDIT4: We have reached our second milestone! 200 upvotes!!! keep it up guys!!!
EDIT5: Keep bumping! We want a red to see this!
EDIT6: 3rd milestone. 300 upvotes!! we can do this!!
EDIT7: Yes!! 400 upvotes!!!
EDIT8: 500upvotes!!! half way to 1000 keep it up
EDIT9: 600 upvotes!!!! We want the buffs!
EDIT10: Yes!!!!!! 700 upvotes!!!!!! cmon riot buff!!!
EDIT11: 800 upvotes!!! yay -sparkles-
EDIT12: 900 upvotes!! buffs nao!
EDIT13:1000 upvotes!!!! yay come on riot!!!! buff shen!!!
EDIT14: Riot we want the buffs!
EDIT15: Thanks to epik high for his epik bumps!
EDIT16: Keep bumping for shen justice!
EDIT17: Thread has been moved. Don't think were gonna grow at all from here. RIP Shen
EDIT18: Were still growing suprisingly! Keep it up guys!
EDIT19: 1.5k upvotes!
EDIT20: 1.7k upvotes.....not sure how many riot needs to see shen needs to be buffed
EDIT21: 1.8k upvotes and 100 pages!
+1811

crazymage2

12-13-2011

sorry, you said tanky assassin, you must remenber whats the fuction of the tank, take high damage and help his team on team fights, shen is one of the bests pure tank of the game, he can save your carry or even taunt 3 enemies for one spell for 2 sec.
If you think a tank must take kills, take rammus, he's one of the most killer tank in the game.
I have a simple question, why did you post your own question on 3v3 forun?

crazymage2

12-13-2011

BUT riot need buff shen hes under power against other tanks, this i agree.