Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o0Midnight0o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2011

I think akali should be a little stronger.because after the patch .. akali got soo weaken...and we havent have any akali skin on sale for a long time.. can we have akali Blood Moon Skin for 50% sales? U guys might nt know it but 90% ppl plays akali wants that one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J3UTu4NyiM&feature=bf_prev&list=HL1322979 014&lf=mh_lolz

18X Jake

12-07-2011

So is this thread about Akali needing a buff (because she doesn't) or about a skin being on sale lol... Akali scales way too hard and even though she can be countered by a vision ward or oracle's elixir, she is usually banned because people don't use their brains. But anyways, she is pretty strong as is only a little bit of damage was taken from her Q and gunblade isnt really what made her strong in the first place.

MirrororriM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

May I see your statistics of that 90%? also, If you ACTUALLY think akali needs a buff, your playing her wrong.

I am The Wind

12-07-2011

If you want more damage, do the q>r>q>e>q combo
Also, I main akali, i hate the blood moon skin lol.

Noctis XV

12-07-2011

Akali is really strong as it is, as mentioned above, 3 of my draft games akali's were all first bans and for some reason.. morgana was as well?

RoG Skorpiion

12-12-2011

Akali. in need of a buff? lol im a mediocre player at best and im quite bored of roflstomping every match i play wioh her. XD

Arc of Triage

12-12-2011

Akali isnt in need of buff, just dont nerf her into eve status and Ill be happy.

And if you want the bloodmoon skin so bad, then pay the full price cheapskate. I 3 of her skins and blood moon is my least favorite of the 3.

wet stinky log

Recruiter

12-12-2011

i have the crimson akali skin which is pretty much the same thing as her default but red

wet stinky log

Recruiter

12-12-2011

i have the crimson akali skin and its pretty much just like the default but red..... its still my favorite skin nonetheless

wet stinky log

Recruiter

12-12-2011

whoops posted the same thing twice sorry