Community: "We feel that Kassadin spirals out of control too easily on Dominion"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necks

12-13-2011

Kassadin ramps up in damage and survivability way too steeply on Dominion, leaving no room for counter gameplay to "keep him in check" to balance him, like on Summoner's Rift.

Riot Balance Team: "We understand Kassadin is imbalanced on Dominion and have taken great measures to fix this issue."

Quote:
League of Legends v1.0.0.130
Kassadin
  1. Riftwalk cooldown increased by 1 second.

ಠ_ಠ

Stimuz

12-13-2011

I mean, it's a start. Still permaban though.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

it does hamper his mobility and damage output marginally and gives more time to damage him , probably still too strong though.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

12-13-2011

How do you make Kass less of an ******* in Dominion without taking dropping him into **** tier in Classic?

It's not an easy thing to fix, and I'm sure there was a lot more thought behind the final decision of just nerfing Riftwalk than there seems to be.

Seņor Pancho

12-13-2011

get rid of his god **** natural MR / level, he doesn't need it.

then they could reduce his mana regen, or base mana. I agree with you tho, it's a problem to nerf him in dominion without making him worthless in classic.

KimKelley

12-13-2011

I really do loathe kassadin. But this is the only mode he's good at so I'm leery of them nerfing him to nothingness here too.

FDru

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
I really do loathe kassadin. But this is the only mode he's good at so I'm leery of them nerfing him to nothingness here too.
So, god tier OP in Dom, garbage tier everywhere else? Seems like a problem to me.

(I don't know if he's bad in SR/TT, but I assume that's what you were getting at)

Seņor Pancho

12-13-2011

the G.D. people are passionate when it comes to defend their favorite alien pubstomper. I posted in a "GJ nerfing kass into the ground" (lol?) thread yesterday after the patch notes, and I have never received that many downvotes in my LoL career.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH View Post
How do you make Kass less of an ******* in Dominion without taking dropping him into **** tier in Classic?

It's not an easy thing to fix, and I'm sure there was a lot more thought behind the final decision of just nerfing Riftwalk than there seems to be.
Easy. Make changes to him on Dom only. They just nerfed karthus/yorick/kog on dominion only, leaving SR unchanged. They've taken the first steps towards independant balance.

Jpeg

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
I don't know if he's bad in SR/TT, but I assume that's what you were getting at
He is quite good in SR, top level teams first pick/ban him in tournament play.

__

@Necks check out this post i made the other day, i'd like your thoughts.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1579673

If you already saw it, then disregard. thanks