Brutalizer stacking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baepe

10-05-2009

This item is too cheap and far too strong. I am seeing too many kayle's with a full inv of these.

With a cooldown page and golem buff it's GG.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2009

They should just make it unique.

Baepe

10-05-2009

I think that would ruin other passive cooldown items would it not?

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baepe View Post
I think that would ruin other passive cooldown items would it not?
No, that would just make it not stack with itself.

For example, Frozen Heart + Soul Shroud stack.
2x Frozen Hearts won't stack with each other.

JayceJa

10-05-2009

every other cooldown reduction item is already unique passive, so i think that the cooldown reduction on it actually is and it is just a mistake in the tooltip, but i haven't tried so i wouldn't know

goji

10-06-2009

i've tried three of those on warwick yesterday and no, it's absolutely not unique.

Highborne

10-06-2009

One thing to note, melee -cooldown doesn't exist besides this item at the moment.

Maybe they want to see how it works and put a Unique tag and another 1-2 -cooldown melee items later.

Necrosavant

10-06-2009

cooldown reduction seems to cap at 46%, atleast i havent managed to get more than that no matter what i stacked. example, i had 18% from runes, 9% from mastery, made 2 brutallizers, that should be 47% reduce but only got 46% then tryed to get golem buff also but it had no effect either and still only 46% reduce total.

OctopusDropkick

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baepe View Post
This item is too cheap and far too strong. I am seeing too many kayle's with a full inv of these.

With a cooldown page and golem buff it's GG.
this was mostly done due to the bug with kayle resulting in double damage from items. people would slap these on as fast as possible to overwhelm people early to mid game with insane damage due to the bug.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

Adjudicator

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrosavant View Post
cooldown reduction seems to cap at 46%, atleast i havent managed to get more than that no matter what i stacked. example, i had 18% from runes, 9% from mastery, made 2 brutallizers, that should be 47% reduce but only got 46% then tryed to get golem buff also but it had no effect either and still only 46% reduce total.
It caps at 40%.