Brutalizer stacking.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baepe

Member

10-05-2009

This item is too cheap and far too strong. I am seeing too many kayle's with a full inv of these.

With a cooldown page and golem buff it's GG.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2009

They should just make it unique.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baepe

Member

10-05-2009

I think that would ruin other passive cooldown items would it not?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baepe View Post
I think that would ruin other passive cooldown items would it not?
No, that would just make it not stack with itself.

For example, Frozen Heart + Soul Shroud stack.
2x Frozen Hearts won't stack with each other.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JayceJa

Member

10-05-2009

every other cooldown reduction item is already unique passive, so i think that the cooldown reduction on it actually is and it is just a mistake in the tooltip, but i haven't tried so i wouldn't know


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

goji

Member

10-06-2009

i've tried three of those on warwick yesterday and no, it's absolutely not unique.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highborne

Senior Member

10-06-2009

One thing to note, melee -cooldown doesn't exist besides this item at the moment.

Maybe they want to see how it works and put a Unique tag and another 1-2 -cooldown melee items later.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrosavant

Junior Member

10-06-2009

cooldown reduction seems to cap at 46%, atleast i havent managed to get more than that no matter what i stacked. example, i had 18% from runes, 9% from mastery, made 2 brutallizers, that should be 47% reduce but only got 46% then tryed to get golem buff also but it had no effect either and still only 46% reduce total.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OctopusDropkick

Senior Member

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baepe View Post
This item is too cheap and far too strong. I am seeing too many kayle's with a full inv of these.

With a cooldown page and golem buff it's GG.
this was mostly done due to the bug with kayle resulting in double damage from items. people would slap these on as fast as possible to overwhelm people early to mid game with insane damage due to the bug.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrosavant View Post
cooldown reduction seems to cap at 46%, atleast i havent managed to get more than that no matter what i stacked. example, i had 18% from runes, 9% from mastery, made 2 brutallizers, that should be 47% reduce but only got 46% then tryed to get golem buff also but it had no effect either and still only 46% reduce total.
It caps at 40%.


12