Deathfire/Rylai and Timebomb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evernight

10-05-2009

I am at work and unable to test this theory of mine so I will put it to the forums instead:

We know that Rylai's slow is procced from Veigar when he casts dark matter - not when the damage is dealt but when the actual spell is cast.

So my question is this - Is Timebomb an AOE damage spell to Deathfire and Rylai? or is it a single target spell with the effect procced at time of cast?

I assume that how it works with Rylai's will be how it works with Deathfire.

Just theorizing....

Flaggro

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evernight View Post
So my question is this - Is Timebomb an AOE damage spell to Deathfire and Rylai? or is it a single target spell with the effect procced at time of cast?

I assume that how it works with Rylai's will be how it works with Deathfire.

Just theorizing....
Good question. It probably works the same way as Veigar's stuff. But then, why would you ever get a rylai's on Zilean?

Monnok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2009

I read from one of the adjucators earlier today that timebomb is considered an AOE for things like this. Cant remember the post though, or I'd link

DarkenDragon

10-05-2009

I believe they should change it so that it does both, if the coding allows it. basicly it'll have both aoe and single target components, instead of just an aoe component, it would make more sense.

Evernight

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaggro View Post
Good question. It probably works the same way as Veigar's stuff. But then, why would you ever get a rylai's on Zilean?

Not so much for Rylai's.... but for Deathfire. back to back 10% health dmg... plus back to back slows that also remove 10% health - assuming time warp procs Deathfire... I assume it does.

All in an AOE? AWESOME!