Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Mordekaiser - The Coolidge Way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icithis

07-19-2010

I have th much gold because I have W maxed at 9, and a sunfire cape by then. With that much aoe, minions drop in under 2 seconds. I don't jungle, and tear through minions for unlimited gold. Especially if I am soloing a lane.

Edit: 2 seconds for 6+ minions (3 caster 3 melee).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calvin Coolidge

07-26-2010

Quote:
Icithis:
I have th much gold because I have W maxed at 9, and a sunfire cape by then. With that much aoe, minions drop in under 2 seconds. I don't jungle, and tear through minions for unlimited gold. Especially if I am soloing a lane.

Edit: 2 seconds for 6+ minions (3 caster 3 melee).

By level 9 on TT the games seem to already be over, on TT I feel rushing a Spirit Visage+Warden's Mail+Boots of whatever and then building towards a mallet would work a lot better, and it does me quite well in my TT games.