The Riot War - Out of Character (OOC) Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phalonax

12-13-2011

Call 1-800-RIOTWAR for more information.

Epicn00b

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersworth View Post
4a) He tried to help you, you called him names. He pointed out what you were doing, you called him names. He was a bit more vocal about it, you continued to be fixed in your ways. You simply called him out on him finally calling you a name, what I say? 'You reap what you sow'
He's tried to help me....? Dude, I swear you pulled that out of the garbage. Last time I checked, he has made my life misearable. PROVE ME WRONG, THEN I'LL APOLOGIZE FOR GOOD!

Epicn00b

12-13-2011

Ther Riot War is not responsible for any rampaging Epicn00bs.

xMsyk

12-13-2011

Alright. Time to plant a little poster.

*Starts nailing a "help wanted sign"*

Quote:
Help wanted!
New Morello Republic

The New Morello Republic is looking for active passionate RPers with a penchant for the darker side of the world.

Necessities:
-Needs to be both active and loyal.
-Needs to be secretive. We have major unrevealed plans. Three as things are going on right now, but more to come.
-Must not be afraid of putting his/her own input, but must be able to follow the already set RP events properly.

Not necessary, but helps
-A sense of humor. Although most of my posts are - at least concerning the main story - very serious and sometimes a bit dark, being able to laugh is a good thing.
-Prior RP experience helps, but I would be hypocrite to say that it's necessary. This is my first time after all.
-Must vow an unconditional plea of help to Nerf Master Suck Town Morello out of character.
-Proper english spelling. English is my second language, so obviously it's not perfect. But I generally double check myself for stupid mistakes. The most important thing is to do an effort AND to be understood.

Commodities
-New Morello Republic followers are treated in a much more respectful manner than the ignorant common folk thinks. Most of our payment methods are pizza, beer and wenches (or gigolos if you are more into sausage then into smoked meat...). We only require an occasional nerf of your person here and there, nothing major.

If you are interested into joining the dark side of the force and the Nerflord Morello, please contact xMsyk either in here or in the LoL client. Don't be afraid to create a character introduction independently in the RP thread too! First impression counts!*

*We are currently accepting anyone who's name does not have the combination of the words "noob" and "epic" in it, regardless of order and spelling style.
There we go. I'll hop on in here from time to time to see if anyone is interested (and to see what kind of insanity you guys can create OoC).

xMsyk

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykedeliktik View Post
Why does anyone still bother to respond to epicnoob? Scratch that, why does anyone still bother to read epicnoob? I've stoped long ago reading him.
QFT. I invite everybody to do the same, that way we won't need to get Riot's community managers involved. We are on the internet, only the words that we read can reach us.

Wolfie Night

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
Faction against everyone not a bad idea, eh?
Werewolf, you just gave me an idea.

Also, Valk, you can drop the brackets now.
Glad to help. Yes if you think about it, its really not a bad idea.

Andersworth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
He's tried to help me....? Dude, I swear you pulled that out of the garbage. Last time I checked, he has made my life misearable. PROVE ME WRONG, THEN I'LL APOLOGIZE FOR GOOD!
One of the times he's tried to help is when you were confused about post timings. I will grant that (as far as I can fully remember) he hasn't really flat out wrote a six-paragraph document on how to be a better RP'r, but he HAS posted a couple of OOC little tidbits of help. But he was one of the few people who, once you started devolving into the creature you are now, actually tried to reason with you. Tried to make you realize WHY people are downvoting you and WHY you got kicked out of the RP.

Sleiphner

12-13-2011

You see. Epic says Valk godmoded his death. I god moded kicking him in the balls several times in arr ell.

WHERE'S THE COMPLAINTS DIRECTED TO ME!? D:

Phalonax

12-13-2011

I'm not sure that gank at mid counted...

Andersworth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleiphner View Post
You see. Epic says Valk godmoded his death. I god moded kicking him in the balls several times in arr ell.

WHERE'S THE COMPLAINTS DIRECTED TO ME!? D:
No one can complain about you, Sleiphner. You're WAY too amusing and quite honestly amazing.