The Riot War - Out of Character (OOC) Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfie Night

01-07-2012

Interesting idea Phalon, I like it. For clarification, would the demon counterparts be operating in the RP world or in the Demon/Hell World? I'm pretty sure you said in the RP world but I am not entirely sure. What would their abilities be like? Would they be like dark versions of the RP Character's abilities? or would they be entirely different? You said that the abilities of the demon counterparts could not be the same as the original character's, could you clarify? Is there a hierarchy of demons? Ranks?
As a whole, what would be the demon characters' purpose? why would they either invade the RP world or create a portal into the RP world? Would there be any new rules to follow?

Soupcup

01-07-2012

So, if this Demon Reality were to come into play, then my Demon would have to be a shifter due to the nature of the RP world version... And Phal would want this, because it would make that little "Demon Bear" nickname she keeps calling me gain a true meaning... D':

FelixKam

01-07-2012

That is a wonderful idea! If this is taken I might even submit a profile for that, and join... Just don't know anything about The Riot Wars though...

@Phalonax, Regarding what you said, the portal the demons discover could be in Icathia, or some other rarely seen area. And a full list of the 7 Deadly Sins are:
- Wrath
- Greed
- Sloth
- Pride
- Lust
- Envy
- Gluttony

You could even include other "dark" emotions such as...
- Fear
- Anger (Could count as wrath)
- Hate (Could count as envy)
- Grief
- Despair
- Etc...

@Sebastianthefrog, I think Phalonax means that the demon is a darker version of your character... More sadistic, more likely hate others, etc... Their powers and abilities would stay the same, or at least be similar... Meh, I'm probably wrong though.

@Wolfie Night, The demon counterparts would start in the Demon/Hell world, and eventually come into the RP world through a mysterious portal, I think... I also have a suspicion Phalonax is tending towards the similar to your existing character, but of a different alignment? The demon characters could have a variety of purposes, to invade the RP world, to drain the RP world of it's essence, or to seek the RP worlds assistance against some other distant threat, just ideas... As for the hierarchy, maybe the D&D demon hierarchy, as a starting point that is...
- Balor
- Marilith
- Glabrezu
- Nalfeshnee
- Hezrou
- Vrock
- Bebilith
- Succubus
- Quasit
- Dretch
And I'm pretty sure that they discover the portal, rather than make it...

@Jakoboy, Hello...

Soupcup

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixKam View Post
That is a wonderful idea! If this is taken I might even submit a profile for that, and join... Just don't know anything about The Riot Wars though...

@Phalonax, Regarding what you said, the portal the demons discover could be in Icathia, or some other rarely seen area. And a full list of the 7 Deadly Sins are:
- Wrath
- Greed
- Sloth
- Pride
- Lust
- Envy
- Gluttony

You could even include other "dark" emotions such as...
- Fear
- Anger (Could count as wrath)
- Hate (Could count as envy)
- Grief
- Despair
- Etc...

@Sebastianthefrog, I think Phalonax means that the demon is a darker version of your character... More sadistic, more likely hate others, etc... Their powers and abilities would stay the same, or at least be similar... Meh, I'm probably wrong though.

@Wolfie Night, The demon counterparts would start in the Demon/Hell world, and eventually come into the RP world through a mysterious portal, I think... I also have a suspicion Phalonax is tending towards the similar to your existing character, but of a different alignment? The demon characters could have a variety of purposes, to invade the RP world, to drain the RP world of it's essence, or to seek the RP worlds assistance against some other distant threat, just ideas... As for the hierarchy, maybe the D&D demon hierarchy, as a starting point that is...
- Balor
- Marilith
- Glabrezu
- Nalfeshnee
- Hezrou
- Vrock
- Bebilith
- Succubus
- Quasit
- Dretch
And I'm pretty sure that they discover the portal, rather than make it...

@Jakoboy, Hello...
O.O Random guy. Hallo.

Also. Thanks for your imput:P Glad to see someone on the outside likes the idea, it's good to know.

FelixKam

01-07-2012

Hello to you too. How are you doing today?

And yes this is a wonderful idea. Would you mind telling me what The Riot Wars are?

Phalonax

01-07-2012

@ Wolfie, they would be operating in both worlds.
The ability thing I should clear up. They could either be similar to the original or entirely different, but not the exact same. Take two arcane mages for example. Both could still have arcane magic, but one would have neutral or light arcane magic, while the demon mage would have dark arcane magic.
Any magic would typically be dark. Haven't heard about light controlling demons.
I imagine the demon world to reflect this world, so we would have a demon Iron Solari, a demon Brotherhood, a demon Republic, etc. However, if everyone wants to do a legion where everyone is part of the same crusade with a ranking system, I have a plan for that. -cough-Ireserveaspotasoneofthetop5mostpowerfuldemons -cough-
I plan on giving command of each demon counterpart to the RPer of their original character. This part I mentioned. The goal of each one is up to them.
Mind clarifying the rule part?

@ Sebastian: What's your character like? I might be able to come up with something.

@ Felix: WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!?
Anyway...
The world of the RP is on another continent, not Valoran.
The Demon Reality is in another dimension entirely.
The Riot War is the war between IronStylus (Iron Solari), Morello (New Morello Republic), and Zileas (Anti-Fun Agenda). We've recently gone on a hiatus due to the director of this, Sagarys, having personal issues, so I recommend you wait before joining.
Have a nice day, and don't make me hate you.

FelixKam

01-07-2012

Quote:
@ Felix: WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!?
Anyway...
The world of the RP is on another continent, not Valoran.
The Demon Reality is in another dimension entirely.
Other than that, you're good.
Hello Phalonax.

I work for (Censored), and I am me, a person with the summoner name FelixKam. And thank you for clarifying that much. So do you mind explaining to me what The Riot Wars are? Thank you for that.

Phalonax

01-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixKam View Post
Hello Phalonax.

I work for (Censored), and I am me, a person with the summoner name FelixKam. And thank you for clarifying that much. So do you mind explaining to me what The Riot Wars are?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17974313#post17974313
The War in a nutshell up to chapter 7.
As of now, there is a small hunting party after Morello, which I am in, and the Iron Solari aircraft known as the Albion (ask someone else about it) is going to intercept the Anti-Fun Agenda before they get to Parrotopia, the capital of the Iron Solari.
I edited my first post to point out the main details.
Ask someone else about other things. I'm bad at explanations.
Also. -smirk- Just call me Phalon.

EDIT: Forgot to add this.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1546459
I don't think every character is there, but this is a thread for characters in this RP. If you wanna make one yourself, I would recommend you use the guidelines in the first page and wait until the RP goes off of hiatus.

Sebastianthefrog

01-07-2012

Pleasure tO make your acquantince, mister new guy.

@phalon, thanks for the help.

Sebastian is supposed to come across as quite sad and twisted, in a slightly Alice the madness returns kinda way. He's obviously quite traumatized via hands off parents and subsequent murder of those parents at a young age under the influence of Jeremy's powers. He's a very jealous person, and always wants to be a prominent figure. I think he may of developed slight type two bipolar.he puts on a convincing mask of civility to mask his insanity.

Think a male Alice the madness returns. He's insane in a alice in wonderland kind of way.

There, I'd be appreciative if you could do something with that. If you need any more info, check my profile.

Phalonax

01-07-2012

@ Sebastian: Hm...
I think you'd be sort of an Asura kind of demon (look up Soul Eater if you don't know who).
Calm at one point, crazy the next. Deep down inside, you're terrified.