Gangplanks Parley

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seraphim

The Council

10-05-2009

I'm having some issues ordering the pirate to move and use parley after he casts his ult. It seems that during the ult and for short time after Gangplank does not respond to commands. His parley will also occasionally not do ANY damage and will not critical strike even when at 100% critical strike chance.

Also, I noticed that sometimes vision wards are unplaceable after you drop one from a stack of three.

Anyone else notice these two bugs?

Lollerman

10-05-2009

Gime a minute, will test. Hopefully I can recreate this in bot games.

Seraphim

The Council

10-05-2009

I see another thread talking about Parley, nothing about his ult. Apologies for recreating a thread about his Parley, still curious about his ultimate.

Lollerman

10-05-2009

Well, I suspect the Parley/Ult thing is a rare occurrence, or, because it doesn't happen in AI games, it could be attributed to lag compensation, where champs sometimes just do nothing (not unique to Gangplank)

I did however experience the vision ward bug you're talking about... I suspect it's an internal CD the item has that the tooltip fails to mention, as I was able to deploy a second sentry a while after, but again stopped from doing so if I attempt to do so immediately.

seresibyl

10-05-2009

I get this all the time with Gangplank.

After casting his ult, and trying to cast Parley, he'll just not shoot anything when I try to Shoot.

Grotsnik

10-05-2009

I've noticed the Parley not doing damage after the Ult in game. Cost me quite a few kills.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

10-06-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for reporting.

BB-295