Journal of Justice failure to deliver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

Hotaru,

Just 'cause you're head over the medical of some place and a junior summoner((Not to mention speaking in RP)) doesn't mean I won't use my alien claws and slap you.

It has been mentioned several before that the JoJ writers are understaffed and are having technical issues, also known as yordles being stuck in printing presses. Be patient while they fix these problems and build a yordle fence.

-Silver
That one alien from Nowhere
Neutral Summoner for the Institute of War

Birdy51

12-13-2011

((Personally, I have absolutely no fear that they will get back on track.

However, I am very interested to know what they have been working on! My summoner instincts are tingling!))

Jaykoboy

12-13-2011

((Chartreuse. OOChartreuse!

And I can feel it, too...they will almost certainly make a JoJ by, IDK, New Year's Day? (Love that song, BTW)))

Fenix12345

12-13-2011

Why all the downvotes on Larkhill? He has a point, there's been 20 or more threads on the same issue and absolutely no-one bothers to go and look at existing ones. I'm kinda sick of it too, all the threads that are properly related to Lore are being buried under these incescant complaints, along with the increase in forum trolls and off-topic posts.

And also, there is a place for RP and also a time, although this is the place there is no need for it at all. Especially when it's posting technical questions to staff and then faking confusion or naivety when you get an answer; such behaviour is greatly attributed to trolling.

TL;DR stop posting these and look in the old ones for answers, you're clogging the board.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

I think those downvotes have two main reasons:
-He was kinda harsh since his first message no the thread (which always bothers)
-He insisted on "attacking" a guy who was either crazy or, probably, just having some fun and failed to realise that there was no need on being rude.

In the other hand he has a point:
-There are probably more than 20 threads about this topic.

And last but not least, to be fair last message from Riot was a while ago so maybe people want new updates on the status of the whole thing.
Do you remember how Runaan said like a month ago that they were releasing a new JoJ "next week" and then they couldnt? So the same way may be they are changing everything about the Lore and they would really help us by telling us "this will take another 3 months of hard work, dont expect anything sooner.

Hotarukin

12-15-2011

((Ultimately, the purpose of me doing this was because Hotaru DOES exist in Runeterra amongst the Preservers, effectively, it would be in character for her to write about getting no news for the last few months. I thought, rather than just saying that she had in character, it would be more fun to hop on the forums, and open a -single- thread where people could talk about what they thought might be going on -in character-. Unfortunately, my first response was from someone who apparently hates that sort of thing. Yes, I know OOC that things are delayed... but IN character, my character has NO IDEA. It's actually a rather sizable problem, in character, because it affects our story a bit; we tend to have an influx of people wanting to roleplay when something sizable goes down in the JoJ.

I'm sorry that I offended the powers that be that moderate -every- forum complaining. For what it's worth, I did use the search function, and found nothing from 3 days prior until the day of the post in the lore forums, else I would have bumped that with my post. You can accuse me of being insensitive or the like, or tell me to L2Search, but honestly, I feel I did nothing wrong. ))

Fenix12345

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
((Ultimately, the purpose of me doing this was because Hotaru DOES exist in Runeterra amongst the Preservers, effectively, it would be in character for her to write about getting no news for the last few months. I thought, rather than just saying that she had in character, it would be more fun to hop on the forums, and open a -single- thread where people could talk about what they thought might be going on -in character-. Unfortunately, my first response was from someone who apparently hates that sort of thing. Yes, I know OOC that things are delayed... but IN character, my character has NO IDEA. It's actually a rather sizable problem, in character, because it affects our story a bit; we tend to have an influx of people wanting to roleplay when something sizable goes down in the JoJ.

I'm sorry that I offended the powers that be that moderate -every- forum complaining. For what it's worth, I did use the search function, and found nothing from 3 days prior until the day of the post in the lore forums, else I would have bumped that with my post. You can accuse me of being insensitive or the like, or tell me to L2Search, but honestly, I feel I did nothing wrong. ))
Please type "JoJ" in the Lore Forum search bar and tell me that u find nothing again.

Hotarukin

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
For what it's worth, I did use the search function, and found nothing from 3 days prior until the day of the post in the lore forums, else I would have bumped that with my post.
((Emphasis: Mine. The most recent post was made on 12/8/11. Rather than bumping an old thread, I chose to make a new one. While I am not familiar with the -exact- rules for necroing, I tend not to post in a thread more than three days old, as that is the shortest time limit I have found amongst any of the forums I have used. This usually keeps me in the clear where any Necro rules are involved.

Edit 9:27am: That being said, now that I've looked over the post, I missed the very last one, posted on the 10th. I stand corrected ))