Journal of Justice failure to deliver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

12-12-2011

I for one look upon this with utmost suspicion.

The writers of JoJ are normally prompt, and I must admit they are my only view outside of League Judgments and short bios and statements published by the High Summoners.

This delay can only be contributed to a few things...

1) There is a significant event going on somewhere in some of the remotest regions of Valoran that is taking a long time to be produced.

2) Trolls have attacked the our good authors of JoJ, and have gobbled them up. I highly doubt this idea, but I would not put outright murder out of scene.

3) The mail has been delayed by forces unseen, whether the delivery minions have goofed up or whether the Hextech printing machines have broken down.

4) Vicious yorldes have attacked our beloved publishers of the JoJ, and have disposed of their remains by baking them into muffins. Again for the reason of reason two I doubt this is the case.

Irregardless, I hope for a safe delivery of the Journal. As my grandfather has told me, effort used in improving society is an effort worth taking slowly.

Godspeed!

-Noxian Summoner

Neo Yrbid

Hotarukin

12-12-2011

You've met Summoner Karriebear? She seems to be a pretty amazing person! I genuinely like her, even still... looking back at the subforum you linked to, that was over six months ago! I'm sure that also only includes the senior team that works there full-time. I know that I handle much more than just watching my infirmary here at the tavern.

Again, however, I do need to ask you to either calm yourself, or seek help. No one here has insulted you, and I feel your insults are misplaced. We haven't met, but I'm sure you don't want me to lump you in the 'angry yordles' section of my mind along with Veigar, do you?

My apologies for any miscommunications,
Hotaru Sojourn
Head of Medical at the Oasis Tavern
Junior Summoner with the Institute of War

Necromonger

12-12-2011

Patience.

Ogaflow

12-12-2011

Really feels like the lore of League of Legends died when Shurelia departed from Riot....

larkhill

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogaflow View Post
Really feels like the lore of League of Legends died when Shurelia departed from Riot....
its never been the same since baba left.

Luxin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2011

To a Mr. Hotarukin,

I wish to convey to you me support in this matter, as I too seemed to have been either dropped from the Journal's mailing list, or my postman simply hasn't delivered it to me yet. Although I'm sure that those in charge of producing and distributing the paper are doing their best, has there truly been much news to report?

There was the disaster and conflict in Kalamanda, true, but although that seems ages ago, what else has occurred? I'm not sure if you subscribe to Valoran Geographic as well as to the Journal, but I heard there was a new species discovered,

Either way, I dearly hope that nothing has happened to the writers of the Journal, as I enjoy there works almost as much as the poetry and stories written here in my homeland.

Best regards,
Ikiros
Free-thinker and Junior Summoner
Ionia

Hotarukin

12-13-2011

Dear Ikiros,

Exactly that! An entire new species, A disappeared species, with the exception of Fizz, probably more clues involving that lost note, any information on the prisoners that entered Demacia... there are dozens of things that they could report on! I've even noticed minor changes in several of the items that I'm used to using!

It's not that they don't have things to talk about... of that, I'm sure! Especially with Snowdown just around the corner... I'm quite worried about my favorite writers!

With Hope,
Hotaru Sojourn
Head of Medical at the Oasis Tavern
Junior Summoner with the Institute of War

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

12-13-2011

Let's all take a deep breath here. We are all fans of the same great software application. Riot has already stated that they are working on getting the Lore back on track. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt as they are trying to get the ground back underneath them. It was already explained that this might take some time, and that they don't have a current estimated time for delivery.

I am a normal fan just like everyone else here. We are all in the same boat here, singing the same song - let's be polite and civil about this situation.

Hotarukin

12-13-2011

Dear Sylph,

What is software... and what is Riot? I'm so confused. I can somewhat understand what you're implying, that you got a memo, as did Larkhill. Am... am I the one that's suffering from delusions? Anoooo... did I really just write 'umm'?

Hotaru

AmusedGlint

12-13-2011

A yordle got stuck in their printing press. Don't ask me how it got there.