an idea about the rune book

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krysander

07-06-2010

so, this may have been suggested, but i feel that it is something that would improve the pregame interface for me tenfold. i submit that you should be able to fill your rune page in a much more economical matter. what if you could double click on a mark/seal/glyph/quintessence and it would fill the corresponding rune slots with all you have of that type. say you double click on a greater mark of furor and you have nine greater marks of furor in your book, it should fill all nine mark slots. it would make it easy change the rune pages, and it would allow you to change at champion select. especially with season 1 and draft mode coming, and only two pages, it would make it much faster and much more viable for picking on the fly

Alzarath

07-06-2010

+1

LoaEnyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-07-2010

great idea... what's more, i would also make the runes aggregate because when you have critical damage, armor and magic penetration marks it makes the mark runes list quite long. so i would just make it show the number of runes in your "backpack"
and of course +1 for the OP

XxNEWLEGENDxX

07-07-2010

nice ideas, they should have 3 rune pages, 1 for dps, 1 for ap, and 1 for tank

Krysander

07-10-2010

well as they are adding like fourteen pages in season 1, i dont think the number of pages is the problem. my main concern is how freaking long it takes to change them. but i suppose that having that many pages will probably negate the need for quick changes. i cant imagine needing more than fourteen rune builds.

Krysander

07-17-2010

bump?