Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion} Skin Icon In HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

07-08-2010

This is a rather simple suggestion that I think can be added really easily and painlessly.

Basically, whenever a player uses a certain skin for their champion, the icon reflects this skin. Example: Pantheon's icon is changed to reflect the art from the Myrmidon Pantheon skin rather than the regular Pantheon art. Another example: Gangplank's icon is changed to show art from Minuteman Gangplank rather than the default skin.

This would also increase the value of skins a little bit, at least in my mind.

Sparro

07-13-2010

the mini map icon needs to change too D:

bwhartmann

07-14-2010

i second. or third as the case may be.

D0M1N8

07-14-2010

i would like that to happen too

Shadow0fTheRea1

07-16-2010

Agreed.
And maybe if we could see an in-game shot of a skin before we buy it that would also be rad. : )

I Like Boot

07-16-2010

I was thinking the same thing! However, I don't think Riot would see it as big issue.

Moontower

07-17-2010

All for this idea. Very sad when I choose the new helmet-less Kayle skin only to see that yellow/red helmet again as my character icon!