Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People With "Wooden Pc's"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarogato

12-27-2011

My laptop is from 2007, roughly. So... basically 5 years old? Yes, I'm almost always the slowest loader in a game, but not by more than 45 seconds at most, which I think is reasonable, especially when you consider that my computer does not impair my gameplay. My computer crashes and ruins about... 1 in 200 games. Sorry if you were on my team for one of those 4 games.

So sod off.

Shffl

12-27-2011

Is not a "Wooden PC problem" its people having disgusting computers with JUNK scattered everywhere. This slows down your computer etc. I run Win7 on my MacbookPro and I had downloaded a lot of junk and my files were scattered ect and I loaded like my PC was well... wooden. I did a clean install of Win7 now its pretty much instant. GG.

Boagster

12-27-2011

Mine's made of mud-brick.

Also: What OSIRIS said. Has always worked for me in previous games, going to be doing the same again after the new year for LoL.