Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

camera lock

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schrodingers Cat

10-05-2009

Whether this is a bug, or simply my own ignorance, I have no idea. It seems that after I die, my camera will lock on myself when I'm at the spawning pool. It's not a massive glitch, more like a minor annoyance, but I was wondering if anyone knew what I was doing that made it act that way.

also:
- yes, I have considered not dying as a way to fix this. It doesn't always work
- I know the "y" key locks the camera on you, but I rarely - if ever - touch this key.
- usually while I'm dead i zoom around the map (using the minimap) and check out allies etc.

thanks muchly for any help.

EVILTeddy

10-05-2009

I use the SPACE BAR to focus on my hero and I think it also locks and unlocks the camera.

Duffie

10-05-2009

This happens to me, I find it really annoying. It isn't game breaking or anything obviously, but still frustrating.