tryndamere...again ? -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cory Jinright

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertHavok View Post
Tryndamere < Olaf.
nope

- Love "the Gambling manchild"

Tamdan Mcrory

12-12-2011

looks like cory jinright is a bad ass barn cat rick rozay ross beast mode champion taric self healing beast mode homoerectus

Tamdan Mcrory

12-12-2011

-gambleing loveman childebarncat

Cory Jinright

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamdan mcrory View Post
looks like cory jinright is a bad ass barn cat rick rozay ross beast mode champion taric self healing beast mode homoerectus
yes boi i love you tarics

moosejoose

12-12-2011

Y U no thornmail?

pha1amon

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAnbuXx View Post
so i was playing Twisted treelines the whole day, i think i played 20 or 17 games today,
but what surprised me today was a $hitload of Tryndamere players,out of all those games i think 15 tryndameres popped up, my latest game i was fed early game, then the tryndamere had an nidalee and a taric, 2 healers.
anyways, my point is . isnt waaaaay too op ? like holy shet i wish i coulda banned trynd but i was playing normal.
thats funny lol a ton of tryns have popped up a lot, but i have not had any problems with them. easy defeats. akali, garen, xin, riven, pretty much any champion i own beat him, just play smart and do so much damage and harass to him early game and keep him from farming and out level him so much even his late game isn't going to matter. just win the match before he becomes to much of a threat. tryn doesn't really have that much harass early game because he's a melee champion. so best bet is get a melee champ with a long range ability or just a ranged character would be the easiest. problem solved. if he's a good player and none of that works, just play smarter than him and don't just walk up and let him bash on you.