Season One Debuts on G4 TV

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2010

I am glad to see more people taking a disinterest in G4 and the direction xplay has taken.

Letkhar

07-08-2010

Awesome. Now the servers will DEFINITELY be busy on the 13th...

But seriously, congratulations on the press, Riot. You deserve it. Though with all the attention, you really should look into those servers...

P.S. I agree, G4 really sucks now. I never watch it, though I may just watch it for this.

Kid Mobius

07-08-2010

Thats a shame. G4 is a cancer on the VG culture.

Kid Mobius

07-08-2010

actually I should have asked if your segment would be on before or after cheaters and cops.

pvtpain66k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2010

Yay for LOL on a major media outlet!
I'll check the forum as soon as the show airs for the "make it worth you while" part. ^__^

Oh, but I'm not actually gonna watch that ****.....

Puhunny

Recruiter

07-08-2010

Thank GOD for DVR xD

Attackspeed

07-08-2010

Nice, great to have this video for coming up season 1 but seriously, one question - do the video will have substitle for deaf player like myself? <_<

Karunashi

07-08-2010

Eh I didn't even know G4 hosted any game shows anymore lol. All they play are Cheaters, Cops, Campus PD (not that they're bad) and very little has to do with actual games. I mean Ninja Warriors? That's a game show yes but not really a video game lol. Disappointed in how much G4 changed over the years ~_~
Edit: Oh yeah, and congrats on being interested by G4 lol. I thought X-play and/or whatever else they play are just reruns from 3 years ago

a can of fresca

07-08-2010

Will Tryndamere be shirtless for this interview?

Joab 007

07-08-2010

Can someone pls tell me why i'm blocked from logging into LOL? It's been 2 weeks...someone pls reply. Thx.