It's official guys, i'll quit playing LoL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazfiel

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAnalasy View Post
I love how regardless you assume his trolling to defend your precious game. To him this was a precious game and people like that ****ed him over. I have the same view on it, Play a game competitively and have fun but don't act like ****s if someone on you team isn't doing to well. This kid has spilled all his emotions to show something and that is that this game community needs to change drastically. The players who continue to be ****s need to be banned - and if they are banned for the same thing (Competitive and cocky *******ization) more than three times then ban the account for a year, if after that year they still be ****s then ban them permanently, theses sorts of people need to be taught a lesson and a hard one at that. I my self have played with people like that and it's not noobs that can't play that ruin my fun, its the people who abuse them and tell them to kill them self's. These people should be banned permanently if their conduct don't change because it is unacceptable.
No, thats just how you feel.

Noobs and people assisting the enemy those should be the 2 punishable offenses. And afking.

I dont care if people call me a fat, black, hitlerloving jewmonkey with ***** ****.

Someone says something like that? Oh hey, look, its a god****ed game. It shouldnt hurt you. If it does, get professional help.

I provoke noobs now, by telling them what they should fix about their gameplay. A lot. I get them to rage at me so they get banned, i dont want them on my team. I dont want them against me, they ruin it for me.

I'm talking noobs that are so bad it looks like they're intentionally feeding.

I dont swear much ingame besides the occasional "****" or "**** that" or "/all holy ****ing ****!" Stuff like that. So I wont get banned, they will. Play the game, play the system.

iParka

12-16-2011

"Just do it"

DivineWind23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

I agree with what the OP is saying.. LoL is a fun game and it's made so people can have fun but then if someone does bad then people just gang up on him and say things like "uninstall" and "you suck" etc.

The community on LoL is pretty harsh

Kazfiel

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineWind23 View Post
I agree with what the OP is saying.. LoL is a fun game and it's made so people can have fun but then if someone does bad then people just gang up on him and say things like "uninstall" and "you suck" etc.

The community on LoL is pretty harsh
If you're bad enough that people say uninstall..

LoL should have a reset button.

Socies

12-21-2011

It's really nice to know that youo're announcing that you're quitting a free game good for you!

gankas kon

12-21-2011

Its not just lol. The internet is a pit of anonymity. People do disgusting things because they aren't accountable. The internet is a poison. Just ignore trolls.

MurkyMurkMurker

12-22-2011

how about you sack up and start kicking ass. in LoL and in life

xXCFXx Avenger

12-22-2011

don't let the door hit u on the ass on the way out

Mafiosa

12-22-2011

tibia!

202halffound

12-23-2011

This thread really shows the quality of the LoL community.