Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It's official guys, i'll quit playing LoL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolamute

12-13-2011

Quote:
Godot1337:
Dude, I really want to play some games with you, no joke! I'll show you how fun LoL is man!

this. lets rock!

Kazfiel

12-14-2011

Quote:
Wolamute:
this. lets rock!

Theres an addendum to the summoners code now.

Do not, under any circumstance, encourage a Brazilian to keep playing.

Keep this in mind. Or face the consequences.

Syrilic

12-14-2011

/salute
Read fully. I still don't understand the people incapable of understanding that sometimes "we all have problems" doesn't solve a thing. Best of luck and good choice to drop the game if it's getting like this. I'm not sure where in Brazil you are as obviously a very different lifestyle if you're not in the cities so I can't say anything about that.
Can't say anything but I wish you the best, things can improve and... well yeah. Ignore the **** about only kissing a girl once, care more about the relationships (as a friend, though things can be added) with people, male or female.
I can't say I know your experiences, but I can understand the rut and the depression. I just started so I don't know if you can private message on forums, but on there or in-game. You can add me if you wish to chat. If not, more than fine.

Best of luck. /salute

Taraelina

Recruiter

12-14-2011

trolls need love too. : o

<3

P1T4G0R4S

12-14-2011

its not just a game, people like us take this like a sport game, we play to get better and to be better than others, but dude OP, u are kinda sensible, just tell them to f*ck themselves and try to carry those noobs, just ignore them and keep playing. gl on the fields of justice!

Darmival

12-14-2011

If you suck at life, eat some oranges and it will be k.

satanthedemon

12-14-2011

You need to be more positive about life. Nothing good will come out of being negative. You cant look at yourself as a loser because of stupid stuff like you've only kissed one girl, because you'll just get more depressed. Maybe a short break would be good, get your grades and life in order.

Fawkes

12-14-2011

forever alone...
your problem is just u need to play amumu moar <3

Kazfiel

12-15-2011

Quote:
satanthedemon:
You need to be more positive about life. Nothing good will come out of being negative. You cant look at yourself as a loser because of stupid stuff like you've only kissed one girl, because you'll just get more depressed. Maybe a short break would be good, get your grades and life in order.

I changed my life because of one girl. I went from fatty mcfatfat (6'0 240lbs. Lolwut high bodyfat. Guessing 40%+) to well 185lbs at 15% fat, going down to 10%.

Now I'm fixing whatever else I can fix, my hair for example. And how I tend to be shy because I used to be fat.

When all that is done, I'll go after that girl again. Find a real goal, get there no matter the cost. I cut ties with about 6 friends. Good friends. I gave up all of my habits. Don't expect it to be easy. But just do it.

Inb4 trolllllllololol.

Professor Smith

12-16-2011

I love how regardless you assume his trolling to defend your precious game. To him this was a precious game and people like that ****ed him over. I have the same view on it, Play a game competitively and have fun but don't act like ****s if someone on you team isn't doing to well. This kid has spilled all his emotions to show something and that is that this game community needs to change drastically. The players who continue to be ****s need to be banned - and if they are banned for the same thing (Competitive and cocky *******ization) more than three times then ban the account for a year, if after that year they still be ****s then ban them permanently, theses sorts of people need to be taught a lesson and a hard one at that. I my self have played with people like that and it's not noobs that can't play that ruin my fun, its the people who abuse them and tell them to kill them self's. These people should be banned permanently if their conduct don't change because it is unacceptable.