It's official guys, i'll quit playing LoL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llDeathCowll

12-11-2011

QQ.

You didn't get banned for one game, that's not how it works. Next time you jot down your life story, try not to lie.

InstaPwn

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazfiel View Post
"I used to be a Brazilian like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee and was k."

Ironic because I actually have a ****ed up knee. And I really was god awful at English. But then I couldnt go out and play any more, started playing videogames and studying, and now I'm 10 years older, smarter and I look a ****ton better then most because I had to lift weights for my knee.

Moral? Go do something meaningful, LoL is just a thing to kill time with. Come back sometime, play a game or two, then leave to do something else for a week.

Pretty sure that when you're old and dieing you won't be thinking "if only I'd gotten to 2000+ elo..."
Actually, thats on my list of things to do b4 i die. If the doctor told me I had 100hrs to live I would prob phreak (shameless plug ^^) the **** out. There no way I could get to 2k+ elo in 100 hrs o.O

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navex575 View Post
I feel terrible that you've had such a rough experience, I agree that sometimes the community is a 12 year old child, and I hope you find something to help you through whatever is going on in your life.

^ this. Good luck op :)

FullTimeWarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

I hope your situation gets better, but it is by no means a reason to quit league of legends. Perhaps a better alternative would be to put league of legends on hold and get your grades in a favorable situation, then without letting your grades drop siphon league of legends back into your schedule but don't over dedicate time to it. Try to avoid cutting yourself, and try to stimulate your brain with puzzles and whatnot. An active brain lessens depression.

DreamwalkerLin

12-11-2011

Hey man~ I've never kissed a girl yet and I'm 19, at least you beat me XP I do have a lot of friends though, and decently good at studying and badminton... trying to get into medicine although I doubt if I could. Anyway good luck with your future stuff!!! At least now you know there's someone out there worse off than you

Arc of Triage

12-12-2011

The world would be better off if we nuked brazil. Nothing good comes from brazil.

The GanjaNinja

12-12-2011

You got my support,, in game on league right now ill talk more later

Buttocks Daddy

12-12-2011

Nobody knows you and nobody gives a **** either way

NeoFail

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDeathCowll View Post
QQ.

You didn't get banned for one game, that's not how it works. Next time you jot down your life story, try not to lie.
You actually know how it works. You're reported because you got "BR" on your nickname... Just like that, baseless and useless report. And our so-called community goes to the "punish" button as always.

I'm really reporting this topic, because we got some issues with xenophobia here.

And downvote me as you please, because i don't really care.

Origin ؃ World

12-12-2011

I know what it is to be banned for nothing , I got banned like three times for leaving game.
But why I leaved three games?
Because of unskilled players and some guys who don't care to ruins the match because they mad.
What ever LoL Its only a game, if u lost for now go play outside and you can restart LoL later.