Riot Matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lewizel

12-11-2011

So currently i have no elo as am still feeling some teamates out for ranked TT. Just had a game and ended up losing after about 45 min game. Checked their carries profile to see what i was up against and he/she had 2025 elo. Now im not raging here but i find that matchmaking was a bit of a fail that game.

I just thought it was funny and figured id share it with the TT community and see if anyone else have had anything similar to this happen lol

Luthien Kess

12-12-2011

Sadly yes, the TT community is rather small, so not only might you end up facing someone way out of your league, but you might end up in the same game as them twice in a row. In SR the playerbase is large enough that you rarely run into the same people in solo que, but in TT the matchmaker has a lot less to work with, so it can be downright cruel at times.

Lewizel

12-12-2011

Haha thanks for the response and insight. I looked him/she up and was ranked 130th in NA so i think i did pretty good making the game last 45 mins im fine with taking the loss

Tiberius Steele

12-12-2011

Welcome to twisted treeline...

Twilight Monkey

12-12-2011

TT is better with friends. Getting two of them is somewhat easier than four.

DesertHavok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-12-2011

Also, the OP only stated what the opponent's elo was but you never did tell us yours.

Lewizel

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertHavok View Post
Also, the OP only stated what the opponent's elo was but you never did tell us yours.
If you actually read my post i said i currently have "NO" elo since im still feeling some teammates out on normal games before i step into the ranked world.