what in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EMBOAR2001

06-03-2012

what champion should i be just any champion i don't want you should be your best guy no i mean ex. my ap yi: go ap master yi with items ionian boots of lucidity, rabadon death cap lich bane zohynas hourglass void staff and deathfire grasp then start with a doran ring and a heath potion and for summoner spells get ghost/ignite. awnsers like that is what i need to win some ranked games and increase my 793 elo.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

It would be better to spend your time paying attention in English class, buddy...

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Be cool, he probably dosen't speak your language.

lastchancexi

06-03-2012

You want one champion for every role:
AD Carry (must be ranged)
AP Mid
Solo Top
Jungle
Support

And then you want to generally play roles that haven't been filled.

defleppardruelz

06-03-2012

i'd recommend 3+ of each role..1 in each role is not reliable as you a) might be counter picked, b) someone else might choose your champion and c) your champion may be banned. ad carries you can get by with 2, because they are seldom banned. same with supports.

sugarcrotch

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
It would be better to spend your time paying attention in English class, buddy...
ditto

EMBOAR2001

06-03-2012

all of u guys were nice except fro RambpRal ,and btw u sound like teacher, but none filled my question.

skillpatrick

06-03-2012

probably no one could understand your question. The first sentence is one of the most confusing sentences I've ever read. You'd be better off speaking a different language.

No offence, but work on rephrasing it so people can understand.

EMBOAR2001

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillpatrick View Post
probably no one could understand your question. The first sentence is one of the most confusing sentences I've ever read. You'd be better off speaking a different language.

No offence, but work on rephrasing it so people can understand.
so i am gonna rephrase that one sentence. my example is on my ap master yi build. so you start out with a doran ring. then you build in to ionian boots of lucidity. then get a rabadon's deathcap. next build into deathfire grasp. next you build your void staff. then get a zhonyas hourglass. finally sell your doran ring for lich bane and if needed or if you just want more damage after you use a spell then get lich bane before deathfire grasp. then for summoner spells get ghost and ignite. max out your Q first then your W and get a point in your R every chance you get then finallly get you last skill points in your E