Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[SPECIAL REQUEST] The background on Shurelia's stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This is an unusual request, but I felt I should make it anyways because of how good the images are.

If anyone has been to Shurelia's stream, you probably saw the background images of Lux and Sona, which match the decals on Randuin's car (as seen below):

I just know there's got to be some way to get full poster versions of those images, but using a background image rip from the site doesn't produce very good results (BIG BLACK AREA IN THE MIDDLE). Unfortunately, I have no idea how I'd go about it.

So if it's at all possible, does anyone think they might be able to check around and see if there's a way to get the full versions of those Lux and Sona images? That'd be really sweet.

EDIT: I'd have asked Shurelia herself, but I don't know how to contact her since she left Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Here is her youtube. She has links to her Twitter and Formspring

( http://www.youtube.com/user/Shurelia )