Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stacking Tiamats!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2xHero

Recruiter

10-04-2009

It all started with this silly idea of stacking Tiamats. Since the passive of splash damage is not unique, stacking would be a possibility. I know I am not the first to come up with this idea, but I had never seen or heard of anyone actually trying this. Then, I had to decide which champion I wanted to try this with. I decided to use Tristana because I figured that weakening surrounding targets with the splash effect would allow them to be easily wiped by the Explosive Shot.

It worked.

I do not yet think that it's an exceptionally powerful build, but it was very funny. I only wish that I could have finished the match, but three enemies ragequit, so the other two surrendered.

Natural20

10-05-2009

I've tried it, and it does not work very well because it is not cost effective. The cost of a tiamat is around 2300. Two would cost more than an infinity edge, frost mallet, or bloodthirster.

Having 3 was pretty silly, with 150% AOE damage. The game ended well before I could get 4.

EchoRex

10-05-2009

Another problem is that tiamat sucks as it is currently.