Twisted Fate's Passive is BUGGED!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyclotrimethelin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

the other day TF was on the opposite team and somehow we ended up getting his passive. Then all of a sudden it stopped, it was really weird

Ðark Samus

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyStories View Post
It took me longer to search "JYSK" and find the correct acronym than to type Just so you know.
Really?
It took me less time to use the context of his message and figure out the acronym than to read your message.
Really?

ginnryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyStories View Post
It took me longer to search "JYSK" and find the correct acronym than to type Just so you know.
Really?
if you think real hard about the context it was used in im sure you wouldve been able to figure it out after 3 whole seconds.

Capetudo

Recruiter

12-11-2011

i just tested in a custon game and its working well, im getting the 2 gold every last hit

Capetudo

Recruiter

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclotrimethelin View Post
the other day TF was on the opposite team and somehow we ended up getting his passive. Then all of a sudden it stopped, it was really weird

if morde gets a tf ghost ... the pasive will be there for you till the ghost dies ( it use to be all game long but it was a bug )

Stauffy

12-11-2011

They need to put in a new TF bug to replace the old one. Those are the rules.

Mitchington

12-11-2011

I had a problem yesterday in an co-op vs ai where Zilean's passive wasn't working for anyone on our team. His icon wouldn't be shown on the buff section and XP was not increased.

zardistsukasa

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchington View Post
I had a problem yesterday in an co-op vs ai where Zilean's passive wasn't working for anyone on our team. His icon wouldn't be shown on the buff section and XP was not increased.
Then it appears to be a problem with Global passives.

I read the other day that Janna wasn't giving her 3% speed buff to anyone either

Razor 9mm

12-11-2011

Honestly, it should be hotfixed. And the fact that it hasn't been hotfixed yet shows how ****ing pathetic Riot can be sometimes.

zardistsukasa

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor 9mm View Post
Honestly, it should be hotfixed. And the fact that it hasn't been hotfixed yet shows how ****ing pathetic Riot can be sometimes.
I kinda agree, tho this type of bugs they usually change till the patch, specially since we are just a couple days from it