Nidalee's late game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Promise

07-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peex View Post
Here is my hybrid item build:

-Doran's Ring
-Guinsoo's Rageblade
-Trinity Force
-Hextech Gunblade
-Nashor's Tooth
-Youmuu's Ghostblade
No Gunblade, no Nashor's and try grabbing the Ghostblade sooner, and a Bloodrazor if the game runs long.

The Gunblade is not good for Nidalee at all. It just costs too much. You are paying a lot for that Spell Vamp and Life Steal, and you don't need it at all. Since the Pounce nerf CDR isn't the Holy Grail for Nidalee anymore. You still want some, but Ghostblade and Flat Glyphs should be plenty.

KimchiDestroyer

07-08-2010

6 cloth armors

ColdBlooded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2010

^that offers close to nothing in the ways of survivability. I saw a tank-build nidalee last game... had decent k/d/r... Maybe try frozen mallet instead of triforce.

bloodrazor also doesn't offer that much in terms of survivability.

Definitely keep an eye out for major cc's to be used before jumping in as cougar. Not the easiest to keep an eye out for during team fights, but that's your best bet.

ColdBlooded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2010

spirit visage is nice as well.

KimchiDestroyer

07-08-2010

i suggest a nice void staff

mdigibou

07-08-2010

I suggest tear of goddess and archangels asap. Start spamming your W and E to move around and farm. When you buy archangels you should have at least 100+ ap from just that one item.

Kadoba

07-08-2010

Okay my new base build is:

Doran's Ring + Mana Pot (475)
Rageblade(2235)
Lichbane (3465)
Mercury Treads (1250)

Which comes to 6990 gold. I'm concerned that I'll only have 125-173 AP. I'm torn between buying another AP item or buying a warden's for survivability.

Finisterra

07-08-2010

That's a good item build. You should do just fine with those items.

If u wanna improve ur playstyle u should watch some of Hotshot's videos. He is really good playin as Nidalee.

There are a lot of tricky places where u can use punce, try to remember them.
Here is a vid showin where you can use pounce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_vyrTRE9Rg

Kayote

07-08-2010

I start off with ability tome, then build Mercury treads, then Sheen, then Rage blade, Ghost blade, Trinity, Bloodthirster and I've yet to play a game where I had to go past those items.

I take Cleanse and Clarvionce so I can book it and I don't have to really worry about mana before level six because of clairvionce unless I'm spamming spear or heal from harrasing or chasing. Once you hit level 6 her mana problems go away.

I use my squishiness and lack of CCs to my advantage by coming in from the side while their team is starting up and generally pulling one or two people out of their group to chase me while my four team mates then mop the floor with who is left. If I'm getting no bites I toss spears at max range, set up traps where they are going to walk. You want to enter into team fights as cat after you are sure everyone has blown their CCs giving you great time to use your two quick AoEs and doing max takedown damage.

Also remember that Cat form gives you no buffs to your attack Damage so you can keep sheen proc'ed constantly by using an ability, attack, and keep doing that. Switching between cat and human form can let you do WAY more damage then staying in one form or the other.

Kadoba

07-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
for survivability, i'd go spirit visage if they're magic heavy, glacial shroud if they're attack heavy, and then guardian angel if you need more than that.
With Treads and Lich Bane she's already at +67 MR, which also gives her mana so the mana from glacial shroud would be a little overkill. Also, for about the same price warden's gives double the armor and the slowing effect. Mejai's is a good idea though.