Lee sin solo top/jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuzzlewuzzle7

Recruiter

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00ningnewbz View Post
Angry OP is angry. Theses just no need to keep bumping a thread when your questions can be answered so easily by going to a different site. I apologize for any grief I have caused in your life.
stop being a troll? Solomid n mobafire are not helpful with new jungle most of the time so the best place for an answer would be these forums

p00ningnewbz

12-11-2011

Okay my b. Just pointing out useful websites.

Aight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Quote:
Okay my b. Just pointing out useful websites.
>Implying you're helping
>You're not

I don't know of any updated jungle/solo top guide, and even if they were on moba/solomid, they're, as I said, outdated...

And why would I take advice from a level 8 with 10 wins?

SparrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

You guys like to talk a lot about stuff not relating to Lee Sin. I think for solo top you can start Cloth 5 or boots 3 pots

p00ningnewbz

12-11-2011

Well, I guess I'll be helpful.

Armor pen marks, armor seals, mr/level glyphs, and flat ad quints
21/0/9 masteries

Start either:
Boots + 3 pots
or Cloth armor and 5 pots.
Build into a Wriggles for more sustain on top of your E+E (If you're doing well you can pick up a few Doran's Blades as well)
Then build FrAtma's. Frozen Mallet is good on Lee because of how mobile you are.

Then build two defensive items. I usually would go FoN and Raduin's.
Sell Wriggle's and get a Last whisper.

For jungling, routes are less important now. I would probably start at blue regardless because you can give it to your AP from the start. From there it's just small camp grinds until you can gank.

Hope you think this is helpful. I wish to redeem myself.

Also, my account name is Sticky Blanket, not p00ningnewbz.

SparrZ

12-11-2011

Quote:
Well, I guess I'll be helpful.

Armor pen marks, armor seals, mr/level glyphs, and flat ad quints
21/0/9 masteries

Start either:
Boots + 3 pots
or Cloth armor and 5 pots.
Build into a Wriggles for more sustain on top of your E+E (If you're doing well you can pick up a few Doran's Blades as well)
Then build FrAtma's. Frozen Mallet is good on Lee because of how mobile you are.

Then build two defensive items. I usually would go FoN and Raduin's.
Sell Wriggle's and get a Last whisper.

For jungling, routes are less important now. I would probably start at blue regardless because you can give it to your AP from the start. From there it's just small camp grinds until you can gank.

Hope you think this is helpful. I wish to redeem myself.

Also, my account name is Sticky Blanket, not p00ningnewbz.
I do 6 ARM pen marks with 3 flat Ad. And 21/9/0 masteries.

p00ningnewbz

12-11-2011

I usually just do AD quints for easier last hitting. If you're capable, just switch to Armor Pen quints.

SparrZ

12-11-2011

Well I run the AD quints as well but extra ad marks helps with faster clears cause you really only need the 10 arm pen for jungle mobs (I believe this is still true)

Masandre

12-11-2011

Rush wriggles then atmogs. After that it is situational. If you need MR, build either FON or BVeil. If you need damage, either build Bloodthirster or Triforce.